Lu Xin's rabbit-like eyes became even redder, and she lowered her head without saying a word.

  She knew it was so.

  No matter what someone like her does or says, no one will trust her at all.

  So when she left today, she made up her mind to go alone.

  "I believe you." At this time, Han Qingxia's voice sounded again.

  Lu Xin raised her head again and looked at Han Qingxia.

  "Little girl, just tell me what you know. I will believe you in everything you say."

  When Lu Xin heard her words, her cowardly red rabbit eyes flashed with light. She stared at Han Qingxia closely, then turned to look at Li Meng, took a deep breath and said, "I have spatial powers."

  "I did steal team supplies before, but they were discovered, so I stopped taking them. Zhang Tang found out that I stole team supplies and threatened me to accompany him tonight. If I don't accompany him, he will reveal my secret. ."

  "I was scared, so I lured the zombies in and killed him."

  "After killing him, I was still very scared. I was afraid that you would find out that I killed him sooner or later, so I gave you some sleeping pills and then ran away secretly."

  After Li Meng heard Lu Xin's entire story, he was shocked. He looked at the weak girl in front of him in disbelief. After a while, he asked, "Why didn't you tell me?"

  Lu Xin's eyes suddenly turned red, "Because, because..."

  "Because she didn't trust you before." Han Qingxia answered for Lu Xin.

  "She is timid, insecure, and doesn't trust anyone. What's more, it's the end of the world. How can she put her life in the hands of a man, right?"

  When Lu Xin heard Han Qingxia express all her thoughts in one word, she immediately lowered her head and clutched Li Meng's hand without saying a word.

  Lu Xin is a very sensitive and ordinary girl.

  She is a waiter at this B&B. She went out to work after graduating from high school. Her family is very poor and she has a younger brother.

  When she was in school, her parents told her that everything in the house would belong to her brother from now on. The house she lives in now is her brother's house and she has no share in it.

  People say that when a girl grows up, she has no home. But before she grows up, she has no home. The staff dormitory where she works in a B&B feels safer than her home.

  Later, when the apocalypse came, she awakened her spatial powers. Being sensitive and suspicious by nature, she kept her powers hidden as a life-saving trump card, without telling anyone.

  Later, she became acquainted with Li Meng in the team. Li Meng told her that they could live together in the apocalypse. She was just an ordinary person, not brave, strong or even smart. Li Meng told her this, She thought about it all night and then agreed.

  In the apocalypse, two people will definitely be better off than one.

  However, she still won't tell him the secret.

  "Then why are you willing to tell me now?" Li Meng asked.

  Chapter 172 Because you risked your life to save me

  "Because you risked your life to save her today." Han Qingxia looked at Lu Xin who lowered his head and could no longer say a word.

  Lu Xin is just sensitive at heart but not an idiot. Today she took the medicine and ran away. When she came back, Li Meng was still able to open the door for her. This kind of friendship was simply earth-shaking.

  Even the iron-clad heart melts, not to mention Lu Xin, who looks like she has a lot of fuss, but is actually extremely simple at heart.

  At this time, Lu Xin suddenly remembered something, "By the way, I seemed to vaguely see Hou Feng when I left!"

  "Hou Feng?" Li Meng's expression changed.

Tips: If you think 52shuku is good, remember to bookmark the website www.52shuku.vip or recommend it to your friends ~ Please (>.<)
Portal: Ranking List | Good Book Recommendations | Space Literature Apocalyptic Literature System without cp

Table of contents Previous page Next page last page
Top

Previous article: After rebirth, I rely on food storage in space to raise my cub_Xumihua [Complete]Next article: Stocking tens of billions of goods: The zombie king is actually my little puppy_a red panda [Complete + Extras]
Recommendations for similar romance novels:
Beauty Liaoyan (Quick Wear)_Qi Si [Complete + Extra]
The Hot Girl in Love_Lou Caining【Complete】
[Quick Travel] God-Level Villain Training Diary_Dragon Girl Ye Bai [Complete + Extra]
Marry Jun Huan_Speak to the Moon [End + Extra]
Became a heartthrob after pretending to be green tea_His Majesty Niyu【Complete】
The Farmer's Wife: The General Wants to Plow the Field_Qiuqiu's Little Cotton Jacket [Complete]
The First Daughter of a Famous Family_Shunzi【Complete】
Popular NPC on the run [Unlimited]_Old House No. 29 [Complete]
The eldest princess's consort is a fortune teller_Whale Island Freya【Complete】
After escaping from death, I was forced to become the King of the Sea_Yan Shushu [Complete]
Recommended topics> Ancient Romance | Yanbo Jiangnan | Dongli Juyin | A Millennium Sigh | Sichuan Guest | Fresh Orange | Fold a Needle | Xiao Riding School | Yinwo | More than a Vegetable | Xiao Shui Xuange | Buwen Sanjiu | Little White Lotus Yibai Jun | Zhuge Fan | There is fog in the forest | Heavy curtains | Orchid Tuo | Tearing up pillows and still sleeping | Rainbow fish | Bright lights |
The content of this site comes from the Internet, and the copyright of the books belongs to the original author! Copyright & Feedback | Author Directory Theme 52shuku.vip | © 2015 - 2023