"Look at the man."

  Qin Ke: "..."

  The next day, after the sun rose, Han Qingxia's motorcade was packed up and everyone headed into the mountain together.

  At this time, Lin Ming found them again, "Are you really going into the mountain?"

  "Um."

  "I want to go in with you. There was a landslide here some time ago and the way into the mountain has been completely changed. We know the way inside and can guide you. I hope you will give us a ride. We will go down as soon as we have a car."

  "Of course, we will give you half of the supplies!"

  Lin Ming said with great sincerity.

  They don't have cars anymore. It's too dangerous to wait for Han Qingxia to come back. Moreover, when she comes back, they don't have cars either.

  After discussing with everyone, Lin Ming decided to take out half of the supplies and let Han Qingxia take them with him. They would definitely have to pass by their base when entering the mountain. By then, they could find vehicles in their base.

  Han Qingxia rolled her eyes as she considered this bargain, "Then tell me something."

  "What?"

  "What kind of power do you have?"

  When Lin Ming heard this, his eyes suddenly hesitated. He hesitated for three seconds and said, "My superpower is air shield!"

  Han Qingxia: "!"

  Sure enough it was him!

  "Bring someone here."

  Han Qingxia deliberately recruited this ruthless man.

  After a while, Lin Ming arrived with people from his base and supplies.

  Han Qingxia's armored vehicle is very large, and there is more than enough space to fit all the supplies and people into it.

  There are currently eight people on Lin Ming's side, three women and five men, and everyone is relatively strong.

  Han Qingxia glanced at it. Among the eight of them, there were four superpowers, one was Lin Ming, the other was a young man with fire superpowers, a big guy with water superpowers, and... .....A space superpower, a girl with long black hair.

  Space system?

  This girl was very quiet. She felt Han Qingxia looking at her. She raised her black eyes and glanced at her. Then she quickly lowered her head and sat behind the crowd without saying a word.

  Han Qingxia immediately understood that this little girl must not have told others that she was a space superpower.

  Always treat yourself as a little transparent.

  This is a smart man, many times better than Hou Feng who was showing off everywhere yesterday.

  "By the way, I never knew your names," Lin Ming said after getting in the car, "My name is Lin Ming, this is my little Zhangtang, these are brothers Zhao Jie and Zhao Xiu, and this is Gong Yuer, my Girlfriend, this is Hu Mingyu, and finally Li Meng and his girlfriend Lu Xin."

  Han Qingxia nodded. The smart little girl's name was Lu Xin.

  "My name is Han Qingxia, just call me Captain Han."

  "Okay, Captain Han!"

  Their armored vehicles roared to life.

  Under Lin Ming's guidance, they quickly entered the mountain.

  Sure enough, when we entered the mountain, we saw zombies wandering around.

  "Bang bang bang!"

  "Bang bang bang!"

  Han Qingxia's car drove over the rushing zombies all the way without giving way at all.

  And none of the zombies had any impact on their car.

  You must know that their car has also hit zombies. Once it hits a pothole, it will be scrapped within a few seconds, and this car is too powerful.

  Of course, everyone in this car has a bloodthirsty spirit.

  People are stronger!

  Chapter 168 Encountering a landslide

  "Wow, they are so powerful! Brother, look, they are so strong!" A soft male voice sounded.

Tips: If you think 52shuku is good, remember to bookmark the website www.52shuku.vip or recommend it to your friends ~ Please (>.<)
Portal: Ranking List | Good Book Recommendations | Space Literature Apocalyptic Literature System without cp

Table of contents Previous page Next page last page
Top

Previous article: After rebirth, I rely on food storage in space to raise my cub_Xumihua [Complete]Next article: Stocking tens of billions of goods: The zombie king is actually my little puppy_a red panda [Complete + Extras]
Recommendations for similar romance novels:
Beauty Liaoyan (Quick Wear)_Qi Si [Complete + Extra]
The Hot Girl in Love_Lou Caining【Complete】
[Quick Travel] God-Level Villain Training Diary_Dragon Girl Ye Bai [Complete + Extra]
Marry Jun Huan_Speak to the Moon [End + Extra]
Became a heartthrob after pretending to be green tea_His Majesty Niyu【Complete】
The Farmer's Wife: The General Wants to Plow the Field_Qiuqiu's Little Cotton Jacket [Complete]
The First Daughter of a Famous Family_Shunzi【Complete】
Popular NPC on the run [Unlimited]_Old House No. 29 [Complete]
The eldest princess's consort is a fortune teller_Whale Island Freya【Complete】
After escaping from death, I was forced to become the King of the Sea_Yan Shushu [Complete]
Recommended topics> Ancient Romance | Yanbo Jiangnan | Dongli Juyin | A Millennium Sigh | Sichuan Guest | Fresh Orange | Fold a Needle | Xiao Riding School | Yinwo | More than a Vegetable | Xiao Shui Xuange | Buwen Sanjiu | Little White Lotus Yibai Jun | Zhuge Fan | There is fog in the forest | Heavy curtains | Orchid Tuo | Tearing up pillows and still sleeping | Rainbow fish | Bright lights |
The content of this site comes from the Internet, and the copyright of the books belongs to the original author! Copyright & Feedback | Author Directory Theme 52shuku.vip | © 2015 - 2023