Chapter 51

Sealed promises and unbreakable bonds

Azazel stared at the diamond shining on her ring finger brightly. She smiled and snuggled into the warmth that was Tom Riddle who was sat behind her, his chest pressed to her back as they enjoyed the peaceful scenery of the nature.

He had also bought one for himself and they had put the rings on eachothers' fingers. He had even went as far as to writing his name on hers and hers on his. Adorable asshole.

Azazel looked up and he was already looking at her.

He was always looking. Always.

"I love you." She whispered and he smiled, kissing her lips softly. "I know."

He didn't always say it back. But when he did, it always knocked the air out of her lungs. She always said it. Always made sure he knew he was loved.

Azazel smiled and kissed his cheek. Their hands were intertwined and Tom brought it to his lips and placed a kiss.

"Does this mean I am Mrs Riddle now?" Azazel joked and he seemed to think. "No." Azazel frowned and pouted.

"You never said your vows."

Azazel smiled brightly at that and turned to face him. She sat on the grass with criss-cross legs. She took his hands into hers and smiled at him, her eyes boring into his.

"I never, never, imagined myself to be giving my vows. For a wedding. Which is mine." She laughed and he squeezed her hands smiling at her.

"Love has always been a part of my long life. I always took whatever it gave me. Hurt, happiness, pain, euphoria. All of it." She circled her thumb on his hand. "Then you waltzed into my life like the tornado you are. Someone who didn't know what love was. Someone who didn't and was not ready to know what it had to offer. You intrigued me, made me want to set all the puzzles together and understand the Riddle that you were."

They both chuckled at that and Azazel continued.

"Then you showed me what you actually were. Then I fell in love with you. And the rest is history."

"I will never stop loving you Riddle. Because you, my man, are honest, simple, ambitious, amazing, caring and loving only to me, you are not perfect." She paused and caressed his cheek. "You are arrogant, egoistic, manipulative. A jerk, murderer, sociopath."

"But I love you. I love all your imperfections as much as I love your perfections. You've never lied to me once if I asked you what everything was about. Yes, you hide the truth but that's just you. I think I've changed you enough as to make you a human being and I am glad. You are broke, but we can be broke together. I'll untangle all your twisted ways and think of me when you can't control that rarely surfacing stupid anger of yours."

"And if you miss me too much on lonely nights Riddle, just think of me and I'll be there. Right beside you holding your hand and telling you how my day was with maybe the details of how many cupcakes I shoved into my mouth." He laughed and shook his head. "And when I miss you too much, I'll think of you and you'll be there with me. I know you will." He nodded and held her hands tighter. "And when everything is over. When you are done with your stupid dreams of conquering the world, when you get tired of it. Come to me. You'll know where to find me. I am always here for you."

"There will be a moment in your life Tom. That moment, that one night will define your life. Don't do anything stupid that night and just come to me. Come to our home. Don't do anything in anger and frustration. Always think before you do anything. Don't trust anyone except your friends. There are going to be people plotting against you who you trust. But never, never trust anyone except your knights."

Those words were engraved into his mind. He will remember to go to her. But what night?

"I love you ardently Tom Marvolo Riddle."

And these words were engraved into his heart. Forever. With her memories and the sound of her heart beating for him.

"So, this is your vow and your goodbye. Isn't it?" His voice had gone a few octaves down and she sighed. "It was inevitable. We both knew that and still decided to dive head first. But I am always going to be your wife Tom Riddle. Always." She smiled and caressed his cheek.

"So now give me my kiss atleast." Azazel chuckled and kissed him. He held her cheeks and pulled her closer. Their bodies wanting to get more closer and closer. Their tongues danced together and it was a sweet kiss.

A kiss that sealed their bond forever. A kiss that showed their love and affection for eachother. A kiss that displayed the pain that they both would be put through when parted.

Their breaths mingled as their foreheads rested against eachothers' and Tom pecked her lips once again. Not wanting to stop yet.

Then his lips landed on her forehead and stayed for a long time. A very long time. Azazel closed her eyes sighed. This might be the last forehead kiss he'll give her. She savoured all of it and held onto him.

"Make love to me Tom."

Those words ignited a fire inside him. His eyes searched hers and he kissed her passionately.

"Anything for you precious."

And he did exactly that. He made love to her. Soft caresses and lovely kisses were exchanged.

A night of passion and love filled the air with the sweet scent of their longing and love for eachother.

Azazel's body fit perfectly in his arms and he savoured and worshipped every inch of her.

She imprinted and engraved every little detail of him.

They both memorized every curve, every perfection, every imperfection, every strand of hair, every little sound that escaped eachother. Everything. Everything was engrave into their hearts.

They both flowed in eachothers' veins and were eachothers' oxygen.

They made love that night.

As husband and wife.

And they both could not ask for more.

A little farewell awaited them but they would meet eachother. Their paths would cross again. They knew it. It was an unsaid promise between the two lost lovers.

An unsaid promise was sealed that night along with their unbreakable bond.

Thankyou for reading!
Thoughts?

I am sad. They might never see eachother again. I don't want to do this! I am screaming at myself!