Chapter 13

HARRY PARKINSON: THE FREE BIRD

"Nice to see you again Azazel Bellum

"Nice to see you again Azazel Bellum." It's not nice. Not nice at all Harry Parkinson. Azazel gulped and looked between Valerie and her brother. "You two already know eachother?" That wretched question.

"No. We don't." Azazel blurted out and the boy made a disapproving sound. "So you don't remember--"

"Stop it." Azazel stopped him and glared at him. Everyone looked confused except the two. "Can someone tell me what's going on?" Valerie questioned.

"We met last Christmas in a bar. It was a one night thing though." Harry answered her question and Valerie gasped. Azazel wanted the ground to split and swallow her. Every pair of eyes in the room was on her and her eyes were on the fork that she had dropped.

"You are after all a player" Lestrange laughed and almost knocked Nott over in the process. "First it's Abraxas, now it's Valerie" Adélard joined in and laughed.

"Yes. Please remind me to not sleep with your friends' brother and great grandfather next time" Azazel buried her face into her palms as more laughs erupted. How did she forget that Harry was a Parkinson and this situation would come. Even Tom seemed amused by it all and his eyes were wide.

"We were not friends then." Valerie commented and glared at her brother. Harry ran a hand through his soft curls and winked at Azazel. "Anyways, who is escorting Azazel to the ball?" Valerie questioned, always the perfectionist, no problems should be there in the planning.

"No one asked me yet. I don't think anyone will either" she said anyone but looked at Tom to find him already looking at her. She looked away immediately, she couldn't look at him, she only saw the psychopath she had seen just hours before.

"Will you be my date to the ball Azazel Bellum?" Harry asked and Azazel's mouth opened and closed a several times. She did not answer and looked at Valerie, it was already awkward enough for her. Valerie only smiled at her.

"Yes." Azazel smiled at him and the older boy took her hand and kissed her knuckles.

"Come on boys we have so much to catch up on" Harry ushered the boys and they joined him in mere seconds. Valerie too walked away from the kitchen to unpack. Azazel was left with him.

"Bellum" Tom called and she ignored. Azazel picked up the fork she had dropped and washed it before digging into her scrambled eggs again. He huffed in irritation at being ignored.

"Are you really going to act like a five year old and ignore me?" Azazel hummed a tune to herself and finished her brunch. She got up and washed her dishes, she did not like others doing it.

"Azazel" he tried again but she didn't hear any of it.

Azazel walked past him and was about to exit the kitchen when she felt a hand grab her hand.