Part 32 - Ending of love story ?

Depuis le début

v - If you're not getting late, can I take you somewhere? It is in the nearby area.
Y/n - Yeah, sure.

Y/n pov
He stops his car. We both go out from the car. We go inside a very small, small street, and then he stops at a small old house. He calls someone, and a boy opens the door. We both go inside. It is a very old house from the outside, but very well-built from the inside. A complete typical old Korean house, with wooden furniture, but there are no chairs. We both sit on the floor on pillows.

 We both sit on the floor on pillows

Boy: Who is she?
V: Oh, sorry. She is Y/n, and Y/n, he is Leo.
Y/n: Hey, we both greet each other. He is almost a 17-year-old boy.
Leo: You are beautiful, miss.
Y/n: Thank you.
Leo: Hyung, are you here for that flower?
V: Yes.

Y/n's POV
Leo stands up and goes inside. I am looking around the house.

V: Y/n, I'm going to use the washroom. Excuse me.
Y/n: Yeah, sure.

Y/n's POV
He goes to use the washroom, and Leo comes.

Leo: These are very special flowers, miss.
Y/n: Why?
Leo: These are edelweiss .They are found in the Himalayas. They never die, can stand in any condition. This flower is a symbol of love. I'm sure Hyung really loves you.

Y/n's POV
His words make me blush. I feel so good after hearing his words.

Leo: He came here for these flowers once, and now, after almost 4-5 years.
Y/n: He came here before?
Leo: Yes, with another girl.
Y/n: Oh [it makes me a little sad. I'm not the only one. I guess Songhi is the girl to whom he gave this.]

V's POV
I hear Leo talking to Y/n and see her sad face. It makes me feel sad to see her sad.

V: But I am coming here for the last time, and if I ever come again, she is going to be Y/n only.[put his hands around y/n's waist]
Leo: Yes, surely, Hyung.

Y/n's POV
V gives me the flowers, and it makes me feel happy after he said that to Leo. We both say bye to Leo and return to the car.

V: I'm sorry for whatever Leo said.
Y/n: It's my mistake.
V: Why? Why is it your mistake?
Y/n: I didn't come to Korea early. [Wink]

V's POV
Her reply makes my heart calm a little. She's a really understanding girl, and I look at her as she adores the flowers. We're about to reach her apartment.

Y/n: Leave me here.
V: Why? Your apartment is in the next lane.
Y/n: Did you forget there's a shoot going on? The media will be there, Taehyungshi.
V: Okay, Y/n-shi. [with big smile on face]
Y/n: Okay, then, see you tomorrow?
V: Why? Today, you're not going to ask me to see somewhere? [Teasing]

Y/n's POV
I remember last time I asked him to look left, and I kissed him on the right cheek. I start blushing.

Y/n: No, not today.
V: Why?
Y/n: Because today you can redeem it. [I close my eyes and move closer]

V's POV:
I look at her. She's sitting with closed eyes, looking like an adorable doll. I put my hands on her cheeks and kiss her on the forehead.

V: You are very adorable. Now, go, or I will take you back with me.
Y/n: Good night. Drive safely. I will call you after I reach my apartment, and then we will have a long conversation.
V: You're going to inform me after reaching there, but then go to sleep because tomorrow you have your workshop, and then in the evening, you won't be able to sleep again. So, go and sleep. I will reach home safely, don't worry.
Y/n: Okay. [Why is he so caring?]

Y/n's POV
We both say bye almost 10-15 times, and finally, he leaves. I am walking to my apartment while looking at the flowers, and at the same time, now reality hits me. Mingyu, Songhi, and V. I want to talk to Mingyu, but it's late, and I can't call him at this time. I see Songhi sitting on a chair, and I guess it's a little break time. She sees me and greets me from afar, but her eyes are stuck on my flowers. She comes to me, and I try to avoid her, but she comes closer.

Songhi - Hey?
Y/n - Hi.
Songhi - Where were you?
Y/n - Why?
Songhi - Sorry to ask you, but I thought you were dating Mingyu, and Mingyu has an allergy to these flowers. He can't give this to you. There are only a few people who know about these flowers.
Y/n - Okay, anyways, I'm feeling sleepy. Goodnight.
Songhi - Why are you behaving differently? Did Mingyu tell you I'm his ex-lover? Did he ask you to avoid me?
Y/n - It's none of your business, Songhi. [I'm literally feeling anger because this girl hurt my V.]
Songhi - Okay, I'm sorry, but these flowers reminded me of my lover.
Y/n - Oh, really, a lover? But Mingyu is allergic to these flowers. How many boys have you dated, Songhi?
Songhi - Hey, calm down. I get it. Mingyu asked you to stay away from me. Sleep well. Goodbye.

Y/n's POV
I don't want her to talk to me again. I don't want her to trouble V again in any way. I just have to ask Mingyu now. I reach my apartment, change my clothes, and call V.

V - Did you reach?
Y/n - Yeah, how much time will it take you to reach?
V - Almost 20 minutes.
Y/n - Can we talk until then?
V - You're going to go straight to sleep. I won't let you sleep tomorrow anyway.
Y/n - What do you mean? [Blushing.]
V - We're going to talk the whole night tomorrow. What were you thinking?
Y/n - Nothing. [I have to control my naughty mind.]
V - You naughty girl. Sleep well.
Y/n - Sleep well, Tae Hyungshi. Drive safely and drop me a text when you reach. I'm going to sleep, I promise, but still, drop me a text.
V - Yes, ma'am.