Did she think that I was going to hurt her?The thought itself made me burn with anger.
This is not about you Abhi

"Hey... Kia , It's me Abhimanyu." I said my voice soft.
She shook her head.Her breathing got heavy.

"Look at me Kia, I'm not going to hurt you, it's me Abhimanyu , look at me please " I said again and she looked at me with those mesmerizing black eyes which are now filled with tears and my heart broke at her sight.

"I'm not going to hurt you, trust me. Now calm down and take deep breaths okay." I said to her and she started to take deep breaths.
" Yes, you are doing good, just like that take deep breaths slowly " I encouraged her.
After sometime her breathing became normal , I made her drink some water and she looked at me.

I stood up and gave my hand to her "do you want to fresh up?" She nodded in response and then she hesitantly placed her shaking hand on mine, I know I shouldn't have felt butterflies in my stomach now, but I couldn't help it. Her hand fitted in mine like the missing part of a puzzle. Her cold and soft hand was warm against mine. I took her towards a guestroom and asked her to refresh. I waited for her outside the bathroom. And the events that happened sometimes ago flashed in my mind.

What happened to my Kia ?
she was okay when she came here. Then what changed suddenly. I need to find it.
Is this also related to her anxiety?
Did someone hurt her?

I love her so much, even though I can get her information from my sources I don't want to invade her privacy.
I was lost in my thoughts when the bathroom door opened and she came out from it. Her hair was set and her face was void of any makeup now, but her beautiful black eyes still looked puffy. I sighed at her sight, she still managed to take my breath away. She came to me with slow steps and an awkward silence surrounded us.
I cleared my throat breaking the silence"are you okay now?"
"Yes,I'm fine " she said, her voice was hoarse due to all the crying.

"Do you need something?" I asked again and she nodded her head in no.

"Then Let's go down, everyone must be looking for you." She nodded and we made our way towards the door and suddenly she stopped me by holding my hand. I turned and looked at her questioning her action.

"Mr.Singhania , thank you for being there with me " she said while looking at me.

"It's okay Kia, but you don't have to address me as Mr. Singhania outside the office, you can call me Abhimanyu like everyone else" I said to her hiding my desperation for hearing my name from her.

"Mmm..Mr. ... Abhimanyu, thank you again, but please don't say about what happened earlier to my family. Please" . She said but I was gone case when she called me by my name. Oh my god ... She called me Abhimanyu.It felt pure.. so... soothing..so.. calming.

"Abhimanyu, can you please do that for me" she asked again breaking my thoughts.

Call me Abhimanyu and I can die for you

"Okay I won't tell anyone, but if something like this ever happens again please don't hesitate to call me, consider me as your friend, I'll be there for you always okay" I said to her and promised myself and she hesitated.

"Please?" I pleaded.

"Okay, thank you again." She said and I hummed in response.

"Let's go down" she said.
I looked at her hand which was holding mine, and she removed it instantly.

"Sorry" she muttered and heat spread to her cheeks and I chuckled at her cuteness.

"Let's go " then we made our way back downstairs.