This NPC was not combat-oriented; instead, its purpose lay in its utility elsewhere. Several other NPCs were present to protect it, highlighting its significance. Its primary role was to seal off any use of magic from the First Circle to the Third Circle. It possessed a powerful Outer Undead Racial class that excelled in disabling magic and spells as long as it remained alive. This necessitated the creation of other Overlord undead NPCs to safeguard it.

As for the Third Circle, it resembled the other two but was guarded by an NPC that Lucian had finally completed: Centiparade.

Centiparade was a skeletal undead centipede monster composed entirely of centipede bones. Its face featured a horrifying skeletal representation of a centipede, meticulously customized by Lucian to be as terrifying and grotesque as possible. It patrolled the entirety of the Third Circle, floating through space like a cosmic beast, ready to attack any enemy player entering its radius.

Leaving the outer three circles aside, the inner circles were much more complex to explain.

Black wings materialized from Lucian's back, adorned with neon green swirling patterns. He shot forward, vanishing in a blaze of green light, and then reappeared in what seemed to be a river of gold. However, upon closer inspection, it became apparent that this was a river comprised of golden coins-so numerous that they resembled water, forming an endless river of Yggdrasil gold coins.

Lucian slowly descended toward the lake, hovering above the river of coins. Various creatures swam in the river, from Gold Mermaids to undead Greeds, and even some Coin Mimics, along with many treasure tickers and Serpent of Greed.

This entire area was one where players, if they dared to attack, could attempt to loot the coins scattered here, potentially amassing great wealth. However, it was far from simple.

A staggering total of 357 billion coins lay here. Yes, you heard it correctly. If someone managed to reach this place, they would have the opportunity to plunder this vast wealth-provided they could reach it. Lucian had initially believed that creating a genuine river of gold coins would be impossible. Gold was typically a virtual currency, and even as an item, it was impossible to materialize one million coins individually. They would simply merge into groups of ten coins, each worth 100,000.

However, with the assistance of Suzune and his own research efforts, Lucian had managed to accomplish this feat. Nevertheless, it wasn't flawless.

"It's still stuttering..." Lucian muttered as he dipped his leg into the river of gold and kicked the coins. He observed the animation being fluid at first, then lagging as the coins scattered.

Processing such an enormous amount of data simultaneously posed a significant challenge, even for the most advanced of game servers, and this ocean of coins was undoubtedly consuming a substantial portion of their resources.

"Looks like I'll have to invest a little more to achieve the fluidity I want," Lucian muttered to himself as he began to fly away. The guardian of this circle was the Arch Evil Greed, a black skeletal monster adorned in golden jewelry. It had taken a total of 200 NPC levels to create this powerful NPC, but the investment was worthwhile, as it generated more coins each day, effectively balancing the cost. The process of creating the Arch Evil had been challenging, but the rewards justified the effort.

However, this circle wasn't just filled with riches. It was a dangerous place, despite its golden appearance. The Specter of Bank, for example, was a high-debuffing specter that leached everything from players caught within its range, including their coins. This made it more menacing than monsters that merely inflicted damage to players' HP.

Some might wonder why Lucian had spent so much money to create an ocean of coins that could still be sabotaged. The answer lay in his desire for immense wealth and his willingness to flaunt it. What better way to showcase his wealth than by creating a river made entirely of money? Furthermore, not all of his money was in this river; most of it was securely stored in the treasury of the Castle of Valhalla.