Me too?

Athena

I catch myself missing Harper too often. It's starting to feel like how I did with Julia. But I know Harper isn't like her. It's just trauma I guess. I just want to give Harper everything I have. Everything I am. I went to the trap today to check up on everyone and I'm glad I did. We've got word that there has been 50 more pounds of weed stolen. And putting Julia's dad in the grave just might be what I need to get my mind off of thinking I'm in love.

Ring ring ring.... Ring ring-

Hola mi hermana

Hola papa

Did you go to the trap today?

Yeah. 50 more lbs of weed stolen. It's not a lot but it's something.

I just got notice from Hertana that there was a huge Cop raid at one of the strip clubs. Tons of our shit was taken. Anonymous tip but we all know who the fuck it was.

Shit. How is hertana? Is she okay? Was Sophie there?

Shaken up but she is fine. She is staying at my place for a few nights until we get everything set back up with the club. I just don't feel safe having her there right now.

Yeah. You need to wife her already. She's great for you.

Don't start hermana. Sophie wasn't there but all of her and her moms documents were so now we have Miguel working on their papers. Speaking of. Would you want to take her off my hand for a bit? I'm thinking of flying out to Spain with Hertana for a month just to get away from it all. With Sofia being undocumented for right now. I don't want to leave her high and dry. But I know you have Harper now so I don't want to ruin that.

Oh no. I have a feeling that harper will be just fine with that.

What do you mea- oh. Gross. Anyway. It's settled than. I'll telll Sofia that you will pick her up at 5 and take her to your house?

That works.

This Saturday is the day. I've already made my decision hermana. You made yours?

Absolutely. But I'll let you do the honors. I'm more worried about his daughter.

She's lucky I let her live after what she did to you. But If she's anything like her papi, she'll fuck up too.

True. See you on Saturday papa.

Adiós hermana.

After that conversation my blood is boiling. I call Armando and tell him to meet me at the gym. I've got to blow off some steam. I change into some blue basketball shorts and throw on a tank. Sliding on some random basketball shoes I head out to my blue lambo and start to drive. I blast 'Gitana' by Gera MX and smoke a blunt. When I get there I see Armando at the front waiting on me.

Hola hombre, ¿qué pasa?

Hola hombre, nada. You already know this but Saturday it's going down and I'm pissed. I've got to hit something.

Alright then less talk more work.

We walk inside and head straight to the punching bags. All eyes are on us and it's pissing me off even more. I pulled up my tank and flashed the glock that was in my waistband. I've never seen heads turn so fast. Armando hands me my gloves and gets the pads. I slide on my apple headphones and my switch flips. Im hitting left and right up and down. Armando is having trouble keeping up with me but im faster when im pissed. So I get it. After about 10 minutes my hands are sore and I take off my gloves and throw them down knowing someone will pick them up. Finally I'm done and headed for a water when I hear the laugh.