First Punishment

Athena

She thought she could get turned on by my friends and get away with it. No way. I snatched her up and almost ran upstairs. When we got to the room I threw her on the bed. We made out for a while before she pulled away for air and I took that opportunity to remove her clothes. This wasn't a slow type of sex. I was revenging her. I was happy to see she was in the same black bra from last night but she paired it nicely with some red lace underwear. I unclamped her bra flung it somewhere and ripped her underwear in half. I heard her groan and I looked up to see her looking me dead in the eyes. She looked scared. Good. I continued my work. I rubbed my finger along her slit and was just about to put my mouth on her clit before I remembered.

"Is this okay?"

She nodded her head and I hardly shoved my middle and ring finger in her. She screamed out yes. I had a huge smirk on my face. I love how I can turn her into a mess in just one touch.

"Words baby. Always answer with words."

"Okay. Papi. I'm sorry."

"Ohhh such a good girl. You are not sorry yet. Give me 10 and then we will check back in. What's your safe word?"

"Uhh- umm, safe word?"

Oh shit. I forgot. She's a virgin both in the real sense and a virgin in the BDSM world. I don't know if I should keep going. I don't know what came over me. I just forgot I guess.

"Shit. I'm so sorry I forgot. I just went straight into Papi mode. Are you okay? Is this okay?

I sat up and rested my chin on her chest just under her boobs. What a great sight. I just hope I didn't scare her.

"Don't be sorry. It's okay. I'm a quick learner but I'm just a little lost. I trust you fully though."

"Okay good. Don't worry I'll hold your hand the whole way. A safe word is something you'll say if you need to stop whatever is happening. It will be instantaneous. No matter what. And then we will go straight into aftercare. Meaning a bath or cuddles. Really whatever you need."

"Oh okay. What about something in Spanish? That way I won't say it just because. It will only be when I need it?"

"Okay. What about. Hecho. It means done."

"Hecho. Got it."

"Good. Another thing. When I say ligera. I'm asking what color you are in. Think of it as a stoplight. Green means go and yellow means I'm okay but it's getting to be too much. And if it's red then you'll say your safe word. I do this so I can restrain my dominant side from fully taking over. Everything sounds okay? Sorry, we had to have this talk when it was just getting to the good part."

I chuckled and she giggled mushing my head. I'm glad I didn't scare her off. To be honest she seems into it. I get up and slide down to my knees. I push her legs up so that her feet are on the edge of the bed and her pussy is in full view. I've never been more turned on.

"Ligera"

"Green."

She barely pants out. I lick up and down her slit teasing her and then soak her clit with my spit before I use my fingers to rub small circles on it. She starts to moan and her pants grow louder. I think teasing her just became my new favorite thing. Continuing my torture on her clit I started to nip at her thighs and trace some stretch marks with my tongue. God damn she is sexy. I feel her push her hips up and realize that my torture might be taking a toll on her body. I give in but not before-.

"Oh, my needy puta. Just aching for me huh?"

No response. I pulled away.

"Wait. No— ugh I mean yes papa. I need you. Please."

"Good girl."

I dove in. Sucking on her clit while my fingers worked magic inside her. It took me a minute but I found her spot. I've got to remember to curve up and to the left for next time. She let out a guttural moan and arched her back giving me quite a sight of those tits. I wasn't letting up but I still had to ask.

"Ligera."

"Jesus Christ. Umm. Damn. Fuck. Let me re-respond. Fuck. Y-yellow. Fuck Papi!!"

My new ringtone. Just kidding but seriously I could hear that on repeat for the rest of my life. I continued until I felt her walls clench and she let out a scream that I'm pretty sure everyone could hear if they were still there. She shook when I pulled out my fingers and licked them looking her straight in the eye. She was still trying to catch her breath but she looked so sexy. And tastes so good. Christ, I'm in for it.

"Mi Amore. You did so well. How are you feeling?"

I sat down next to her and pulled her in close. I wasn't expecting her to flip me on my back and straddle me. But here she was sitting on my waist fully naked. I only had a sports bra and boxers so I could feel her slick pussy on my front.

"What are you doing baby? You don't have to. Seriously."

"You don't want me to?"

"No. It's not that. It's just I know it's tiring to have an orgasm."

"But I want to. I'm tired but we can both sleep after this. Now do the same rules apply to you?"

"My innocent Harper. I don't need rules baby. I make them."

"Famous last words."

She had this shit-eating grin on her face and she went in for a kiss. It wasn't long before she was pulling away and making her way to my neck. She searched for a bit before she found my spot. Right behind my right ear. She must've felt me adjust under her because she continued to suck and bite at that spot. I was trying so hard not to moan but I couldn't help it. I let one slip. She finally let up and stuck out her tongue trailing it down my neck and in between the bridge of my boobs. She left my bra alone though. Which was surprising but I was thankful I didn't have to explain that I just didn't like my boobs being touched or just out at all. She continued her trail down my abs took her hands and hooked them to my boxers. She pulled them down revealing my pussy. The look on her face was one I'll never forget.

"Take a breath mami. Just do what I did to you. It's not that hard. Just try and I'll help you."

"Okay. But don't be mad if I can't get you there. I've never done this before."

"I believe in you baby."

With that, she took her hand and slid it up and down my slit like I had down to her. She then put her fingers in her mouth and pulled them out so sexily I almost pulled her back up to me. But I resisted. She placed them on my clit and began rubbing up and down.

"Small circles baby. Yeah. There you go. Soo good for papi."

God damn. I don't know if I'm just so turned on or if she's good at this but I can tell it's not going to take long. I have my head tilted back but I feel her mouth latch around my clit and I almost jump out of my skin.

"Holy shit mami. You sure you—you've ne-never done th this before?"

She giggled around my clit and that was all it took. I came right then and there. I've never done it that fast before. She sat up and laid her head on my chest.

"I have no words mami. Damn."

"I feel the same way about you."

With that, I kissed her on the forehead and pulled the covers up and over us. I checked to make sure my Glock was close to me. It wasn't long until we both were in dreamland.