Moving in x2

Harper

The way my jaw was on the floor when my mom said she was okay with me moving in with Athena had me scared that she needed a nursing home. And then she told me she met someone named Adre. So I thought that made more sense. I'm just glad she found someone. I love her but damn does she helicopter parent me. I am a bit worried about this Andre person though. I love that my mom has someone but who is he? What does he do? I've got so many questions. Being her only child I've got to keep her safe. Our relationship is still close and that won't change. Wait. Maybe Athena could look him up? Or I guess Amy.

Ring ring ring... ring ring

Hello?

Hola mi Amore. Im Here.

Okay baby I'll be there in a second.

I hung up and grabbed the bag I packed. She said she was going to take me shopping tomorrow for everything I needed so I only packed some sentimental things and basics for tonight. I slid on my now off white vans and headed outside after giving my mom a super long hug. I promised I'd call her every so often and visit. It's going to be hard but I'm 21 it's time. I walked out to see Athena's Blue car that I don't even know the name of. She got out and kissed me on the forehead before taking my bag and opening the door for me. She put it in the trunk and we started to drive home.

"What did your mom say about the car?"

"She said that it was really sweet of one of the family's to give me one of their old cars. Ya know I'm a pretty good liar."

"Oh really? Good to know."

"No. I didn't mean it like that. I just mean.. ya know."

"I know what you mean mi Amore. I am really glad you are moving in with me. I know it's fast but I just think when you know you know. And I need to keep you safe. This is how I can do it."

"You really are sweet. It is time for me to move out anyway. I love my mom but she's a lot. Speaking of do you know anyone by the name of Andre Hernandez?"

"Yes. Why?"

"Really? Who is he? He's apparently dating my mom."

"Oh shit. He's one of our best bodyguards. Uh does your mom know? Of course not. Well yeah."

He is??? That's crazy. Well I guess I feel better knowing he's under Athena. Just another thing that I'm going to have to break to my mom sooner or later.

"That makes me feel better I guess."

"It should. If he's around no body is going to mess with your mom. And especially not if I give him special orders."

"You would do that?"

"For you baby, anything."

She reached over and grabbed my hand giving it a kiss and put it back placing her hand on my thigh. Just high enough to give me butterflies but low enough to show affection.

"Speaking of that. You know you don't have to buy me a whole new closet? I could have brought my stuff. I feel like I didn't bring enough."

"No. I want the best for you. And if I have the money, I'm going to spend it. Especially on someone special. I've been waiting for this. Please let me take you shopping tomorrow and let me spoil you. You've been working for so long. Relax baby. I've got you."

"I just feel bad bumming off of you. At least let me babysit still."

"Mi Amore don't say it like that. You can do whatever you you want. I just don't want you to have to worry. Of course you can still babysit. I want you to do what you love. I just don't want you to do it 24/7 like you have been since high school."

You Changed My Storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें