The Marvels

(Note: this is kinda from Kamala's pov)

"And this is the main room of the tower" Tony said as he waved his hand around pointing to the kitchen, living room, and table.

"Oh my God this is so cool!" Kamala gushed as her wide eyes excitedly took in everything in the tower.

Kamala turned over to Carol who was standing tall next to her, "Isn't this amazing!" She said as she lightly bounced on her feet.

Carol nodded as she looked over everything with an impressed look, "It's not bad"

"Not bad! This is Avengers Tower! The Avengers Tower, it's revolutionary!" Kamala was aghast at how Carol couldn't find this place to be amazing.

Carol shrugged with a light grin, "Space is better"

Tony scoffed, "Ok, whatever glowstick. This isn't space, it's earth so this is the best you're gonna get" He turned to face her now crossing his own arms.

Carol was about to respond until the large window shifted behind them, "Boss, it seems that Venom is approaching the tower at high speed" FRIDAY'S voice rang through the ceiling.

"You have an AI?!" Kamala shouted with a jaw drop.

"Yes, her name is FRIDAY and she is the love of my life-"

"I'll make sure to tell you're wife that"

"You do that FRI, but she is also the reason the fridge is always stocked" Tony nodded confidently as he started to step off to the side, "Now I suggest you move away from the window"

Kamala and Carol exchanged a look before taking a few steps back. It was also just in time for a body to be thrown through the window.

The body rolled across the floor with a groan as smoke drifted off of them, they patted their body down to put out the small fires on the suit, “Fireproof my ass” they grumbled as they dusted off the cape and hood.

Kamala's jaw dropped yet again. Groaning on the floor only a few feet was The Venom. Vigilante of New York, part alien, and over all badass.

Venom rolled onto her stomach and pushed herself up to her knees and she looked at Tony, "That was planned by the way" She pointed at him as she staggered to her feet.

"Why are you on fire?" Tony sighed as he shook his head.

Venom finished dusting herself off, "Don't worry, you'll hear about it on the news" She said as she smirked over at Tony as she made sure her hood was set correctly over her head.

"You make terrible first impressions" Tony said as he pointed behind her over at Kamala and Carol.

Venom turned around as she released the two new people in the room, "Oh shit, sorry" She apologized as she stepped forward, "I'm Venom" She introduced as she reached out a hand in an offer to shake.

Kamala gladly took it, "I'm Kam- I mean I'm Ms, Marvel" She said as she caught her slip up, don't judge her she was working on the slip ups.

"Nice to meet you Ms, Marvel" Venom nodded with an easy grin as she shook her hand.

Kamala smiled up at Venom as she dropped her hands back down to her sides, "I just want you to know you are so cool!" She gushed lightly as she took in Venom's suit. And if you had to ask her, it was much cooler in person.

"Thank you, I like your boots" Venom smiled as she pointed down at Kamala's blue boots.

"That is the most meaningful compliment I've ever gotten, Carol! Isn't she so cool!" Kamala turned to Carol who was sizing up Venom.