Who the heck-

ONCE AGAIN IN CASE ANYONE SKIPPED THE A/N THIS IS A SEQUEL SO GO READ THE FIRST ONE FIRST

And welcome to hell-  xox the author

3rd Person POV

Alex only new 3 things at the momment.

Number 1 was that everything fucking hurt.

Number 2 was that she felt like she was a klidascope

And number 3 was that she was on a floor, or something like a floor.

But it wasn't the towers floors, the towers floors were colder and mainly tiles but these floors were wooden. So she didn't fully know were she was at the momment.

Alex slowly opened her eyes and ran a hand over her eyes to get rid of the weird burning feeling that was left over.

Alex adjusted her body so she was sitting up a little.

The room was normal except for the tire swing hung up on the ceiling (but she couldn't judge she had one too) some candy wrappers thrown about.....and an empty pizza box with the words 'rule 1. no killing' and a strange amount of big holes in the ceiling.

As the minuets passed bye she slowly started to feel better and feel more grounded.

Alex POV

EVERYTHING WAD GOING FUCKING GREAT.

I WAS IN A WEIRD PLACE AND IT WAS WEIRD.

EVEN WEIRDER WHEN VENOM STARTED TALKING TO ME.

I'm going to blame you for all of this

Whatever. Let's just figure this out first.

I want food and I think you should give me some before I eat your fucking liver

Bitch, but fine I'll try to get you food

You better succeed at getting me food

Yeah, yeah, yeah, whatever.

I slowly stood up and gained my balance (which was harder than I would like to admit) and started making my way over to the fridge. I pulled open the door and started rummaging through the fridge.

Out of everything I pulled out four apples, I didnt want to take to much so that would work fine. I quickly ate the apples and was left standing in the middle of the living room and was looking around the area. I caught my reflection in the t.v.

I looked like trash. My hair was all messy, I was pretty sure there was blood all around on my clothes, I think there were even some burn marks on my shirt from the spell, and my face was all red from crying.

Great.

I went up to the faucet and splashed some water on my face, surprisingly it worked and I started to wake up more and the red started to fade from my face.

What should we do now?

Sleep

What else?

Murder

Literally anything else

Ugh fine, figure out we're we are then.