"Let's go." The gloomy anger on Qin Ke's face faded a lot, and he let them go with a wave of his hand.

  "You're taking it out now?" Han Qingxia asked.

  Qin Ke smiled at Han Qingxia, "Yeah."

  In fact, he didn't hear what they were saying at all.

  From the beginning, he ignored them.

  He didn't care what they said at all, he only cared about what Han Qingxia was doing.

  And, how to cooperate with her to achieve what she wants to see.

  "Thank you Captain Beauty, I'm very happy."

  Han Qingxia stared at Qin Ke who was so loyal, "...really thank you?"

  "Of course."

  Han Qingxia: "...Why don't I believe it?"

  The smile on Qin Ke's face became even brighter, "Thank you from the bottom of my heart. I take it to heart. You have to watch my actions in the future."

  Han Qingxia: "..."

  Damn it, you don't have to worry about the key!

  Where is your progress bar?

  I really thought she was blind!

  He didn't even let it go, let alone take any action!

  Han Qingxia only felt that how could there be someone as complicated and cold as Qin Ke in this world, even to the point of being callous and cold-blooded!

  Ordinarily, if she helped him again and again, everyone would remember her kindness.

  Apart from beating him, Han Qingxia had nothing to say to Qin Ke. He treated Xu Shaoyang, Jin Hu and Chu Yi the same way he treated him.

  But why was it like he never had a heart? No matter what benefits she gave him, they couldn't get into his heart.

  It's really cool to the bone, and he always has a playful and enthusiastic look on his face.

  "never mind!"

  Everyone has shortcomings, and his weak spots can be found no matter what.

  "Let's eat first!" Ji Ze saw the Qin family leaving and arranged for everyone to eat.

  As the base for this meeting, their base provided a wave of supplies to entertain everyone.

  Each table has four dishes and one soup, and the staple food is rice.

  The dishes include stir-fried bacon, stir-fried diced ham, stir-fried pickles, stir-fried instant noodles, and the soup is mixed vegetable soup with dried vegetable buns.

  The dried vegetables and instant noodles were exchanged with Han Qingxia, and the bacon, ham, and pickled vegetables were all supplies obtained after attacking the city.

  The fresh food in the city is bad, but bacon, ham and pickled vegetables are almost always good.

  For Han Qingxia and others, this kind of food is eaten every day, and even the ingredients are very ordinary, but for everyone in other bases.

  It was a state banquet!

  "too delicious!"

  "too delicious!"

  "too delicious!"

  Although Qin Ke's loyalty has not increased, Han Qingxia obviously found that he has changed a lot.

  While Han Qingxia was eating, Qin Ke picked out a bottle of peach juice for Han Qingxia from the Coke, Sprite and peach juice that Ji Ze had prepared for everyone.

  "Captain Beauty, have a drink."

  At this time, Lu Qiyan handed her a bottle of Coke.

  Han Qingxia glanced at the peach juice, took the drink from Qin Ke's hand, unscrewed the bottle cap and drank, "I prefer to drink peach juice."

  When Lu Qiyan heard this, he took his hand back and said, "I understand."

  Han Qingxia usually drinks a lot of Coke, and he never knew that she would prefer drinking juice.

  Qin Ke lowered his head and chuckled when he saw this scene.

  At this time, Han Qingxia, who had drank half a bottle of drink, suddenly discovered something.

  Even Lu Qiyan didn't know that she preferred to drink juice, so why Qin Ke got the juice in the first place.

Tips: If you think 52shuku is good, remember to bookmark the website www.52shuku.vip or recommend it to your friends ~ Please (>.<)
Portal: Ranking List | Good Book Recommendations | Space Literature Apocalyptic Literature System without cp 

contents Previous page Next page Last page
Top

Previous article: After rebirth, I rely on food storage in space to raise my cub_Xumihua [Complete]Next article: Stocking tens of billions of goods: The zombie king is actually my little puppy_a red panda [Complete + Extras]
Recommendations for similar romance novels:
Beauty Liaoyan (Quick Wear)_Qi Si [Complete + Extra]
The Hot Girl in Love_Lou Caining【Complete】
[Quick Travel] God-Level Villain Training Diary_Dragon Girl Ye Bai [Complete + Extra]
Marry Jun Huan_Speak to the Moon [End + Extra]
Became a heartthrob after pretending to be green tea_His Majesty Niyu【Complete】
The Farmer's Wife: The General Wants to Plow the Field_Qiuqiu's Little Cotton Jacket [Complete]
The First Daughter of a Famous Family_Shunzi【Complete】
Popular NPC on the run [Unlimited]_Old House No. 29 [Complete]
The eldest princess's consort is a fortune teller_Whale Island Freya【Complete】
After escaping from death, I was forced to become the King of the Sea_Yan Shushu [Complete]
Recommended topics> Ancient Romance | Yanbo Jiangnan | Dongli Juyin | A Millennium Sigh | Sichuan Guest | Fresh Orange | Fold a Needle | Xiao Riding School | Yinwo | More than a Vegetable | Xiao Shui Xuange | Buwen Sanjiu | Little White Lotus Yibai Jun | Zhuge Fan | There is fog in the forest | Heavy curtains | Orchid Tuo | Tearing up pillows and still sleeping |Rainbow fish | Bright lights |
The content of this site comes from the Internet, and the copyright of the books belongs to the original author! Copyright & Feedback | Author Directory Theme 52shuku.vip | © 2015 - 2023