In one sentence, Qin Ke immediately took out a cattail leaf fan and fanned Han Qingxia.

  "What's the wind like?"

  "Bigger."

  As a capitalist who would never waste any labor force and was extremely stingy, how could Han Qingxia leave him idle.

  When she goes out to kill zombies, he is her flesh-pad baffle. When she is free, he is her bag and humanoid self-propelled fan.

  In fact, Qin Ke has many uses and can develop new functions anytime and anywhere.

  When Ji Yurou saw this, she burst into laughter, "By the way, sister, I still have a few apricots at home. I'll get them for you."

  "Um."

  Han Qingxia nodded.

  After Ji Yurou left, Qin Ke said, "Captain Beauty, you won't give me anything to eat."

  "Would you like to eat my fist?"

  Qin Ke: "..."

  Just then, they heard a sound coming from the alley outside.

  "Brother, that Qi Sang looks cold, indifferent, and more arrogant than us. He's so annoying!"

  "Qi Sang has the strength and capital. Our supplies are going to be at the bottom, so we must tie them up with a big base. The K1 base and the Fire Base are both in the Midsummer Alliance. This alliance is very risky, so we still consider Qi Sang."

  "No one wants to break the Midsummer Alliance in the first place. They can't let us be used as cannon fodder to kill zombies! What a beautiful idea!"

  "Don't you want to go to the toilet? There is a farmer in front who has opened the door. You go there to use the toilet and come back quickly. Don't keep Qi Sang waiting."

  At this time, they saw two people sitting at the gate of a self-built house in the countryside eating melon seeds.

  Chapter 159 I don't know them

  Qin Yu noticed at a glance the two people sitting on the horse in front of him.

  The woman had a high ponytail and wore a neat combat uniform on a hot day. She was very beautiful, with long and refreshing hair. Her fair skin was so tender that it looked like you could squeeze out water. There was no trace of living in the apocalypse. She takes good care of herself!

  You have to know how solid their Wan'an base's reserves are!

  Her father had a premonition that something was going to happen before the zombie virus broke out, and made preparations in advance. Food, drink, and energy personnel were all prepared.

  Their whole family was well protected and living in Wan'an Base, and they hardly felt the slightest bit of apocalyptic crisis.

  Even so, she couldn't live like the kind of life she had before the apocalypse.

  After all, the stored supplies are limited, and even the eldest lady of the Qin family has to save them. Not to mention, it has only been a year, and their supplies are almost at the bottom, and their living standards have plummeted during this period. .

  A trace of outright jealousy flashed in Qin Yu's eyes, how could this woman live a better life than her.

  At this time, she saw Qin Ke fanning Han Qingxia next to her.

  "Qin Ke!"

  Qin Ke heard her voice and glanced back lazily, with a smile on his lips, "Long time no see."

  Qin Yu strode forward with an angry look on his face, "Who allowed you, a garbage bug, to talk to me?"

  Han Qingxia, who was eating melon seeds, paused. She looked at Qin Ke, "Who is this? Do you know him?"

  "I don't know this garbage bug!" Qin Yu took the lead, fearing that Qin Ke would say that he was her cousin and she couldn't afford to embarrass him. "Why aren't you dead yet? Where is my grandma! Aren't you in City A? No. Bring my grandma and my two cousins ​​​​back!"

  Han Qingxia heard it at this time, and she asked Qin Ke, "Your sister?"

  "I'm not the sister of this useless bug!" Qin Yu looked at Qin Ke with disgust, "How come this is the end of the world, and a trash like you is still alive!"

Tips: If you think 52shuku is good, remember to bookmark the website www.52shuku.vip or recommend it to your friends ~ Please (>.<)
Portal: Ranking List | Good Book Recommendations | Space Literature Apocalyptic Literature System without cp 

Table of contents Previous page Next page last page
Top

Previous article: After rebirth, I rely on food storage in space to raise my cub_Xumihua [Complete]Next article: Stocking tens of billions of goods: The zombie king is actually my little puppy_a red panda [Complete + Extras]
Recommendations for similar romance novels:
Beauty Liaoyan (Quick Wear)_Qi Si [Complete + Extra]
The Hot Girl in Love_Lou Caining【Complete】
[Quick Travel] God-Level Villain Training Diary_Dragon Girl Ye Bai [Complete + Extra]
Marry Jun Huan_Speak to the Moon [End + Extra]
Became a heartthrob after pretending to be green tea_His Majesty Niyu【Complete】
The Farmer's Wife: The General Wants to Plow the Field_Qiuqiu's Little Cotton Jacket [Complete]
The First Daughter of a Famous Family_Shunzi【Complete】
Popular NPC on the run [Unlimited]_Old House No. 29 [Complete]
The eldest princess's consort is a fortune teller_Whale Island Freya【Complete】
After escaping from death, I was forced to become the King of the Sea_Yan Shushu [Complete]
Recommended topics> Ancient Romance | Yanbo Jiangnan | Dongli Juyin | A Millennium Sigh | Sichuan Guest | Fresh Orange | Fold a Needle | Xiao Riding School | Yinwo | More than a Vegetable | Xiao Shui Xuange | Buwen Sanjiu | Little White Lotus Yibai Jun | Zhuge Fan | There is fog in the forest | Heavy curtains | Orchid Tuo | Tearing up pillows and still sleeping |Rainbow fish | Bright lights |
The content of this site comes from the Internet, and the copyright of the books belongs to the original author! Copyright & Feedback | Author Directory Theme 52shuku.vip | © 2015 - 2023