Others didn't dare not listen, they were still waiting for Han Qingxia to take them away.

  The group immediately dispersed, looking for keys at the sales desk and among the employees behind them.

  When Han Qingxia collected all the cars and only two off-road vehicles were left, she looked around and asked, "Have you not found the keys yet?"

  When her voice fell, Li Jie and Guo Xiaoxiao ran out from the staff room, "Miss, Wang Ping and Lu Meng have stomachaches!"

  "They are both going to the bathroom, let's wait for them!"

  Han Qingxia: "..."

  She strode towards them with a cold face, "Key!"

  Li Jie and Guo Xiaoxiao looked at each other and said, "The key is found. It's in the hands of Wang Ping and Lu Meng. I'll give it to you when they come out after using the toilet."

  A laugh came from Han Qingxia's shoulder, and Qin Ke said, "Captain Beauty, if you say they are stupid, they still have some brains. If you say they have brains, they still refuse to change despite repeated admonishment and never abandon their companions ."

  "They also know not to abandon their companions, how about you!" Han Qingxia felt that this was the time to criticize him and educate him, "Can you learn a little more and be loyal to your companions!"

  Qin Ke smiled slightly, "I am only loyal to my sexual partner."

  Han Qingxia: "..."

  She looked up to the sky and sighed, put Qin Ke down, and beat him again.

  Guo Xiaoxiao and Li Jie stood aside and watched this scene, neither of them dared to move.

  After beating him for the third time, Han Qingxia carried him and said, "Can you think of other things in your mind besides that! Also, do you believe what you say? You can play wherever you go, you are loyal to your uncle !" If you use other organs to speak, I will believe you!"

  "Little sister!" At this time, Guo Xiaoxiao said, "Qin, Qin Ke is indeed a very loyal person."

  "He told us that he has someone he likes and will not find another woman in this life."

  Han Qingxia: "???"

  Even Li Jie looked at Guo Xiaoxiao in disbelief.

  Guo Xiaoxiao nodded, "It's true, he told several of us that he is very infatuated!"

  "Then he is always with you and gives you food..." Li Jie said unconfidently.

  "That's when he asked us to tell him stories. He said he liked listening to stories. He never forced us to do anything, let alone said anything bad to us. He was really gentlemanly and serious to us, really "." Guo Xiaoxiao hesitated, "And with Brother Qin's strength, he doesn't need food to seduce him. We all want to be his girlfriend."

  Li Jie: "..."

  Is it really okay to admit it like this in front of him?

  Qin Ke laughed softly after hearing this.

  Han Qingxia looked down at this guy who no one could understand, and frowned.

  She didn't believe Qin Ke's words at all, and she didn't believe that she was the person he so called.

  She didn't do him any favors. The only time she helped him deal with his family was to support him.

  But if that time made him remember how good she was, how could he cheat her and lie to her back?

  Is that something a human can do?

  Not to mention that if you meet him again later, you will beat him when you meet him. After beating him, he will take the opportunity to run away.

  Han Qingxia didn't think this was so-called liking.

  And make him loyal because of it.

  Come on! She has straightforward data!

  She decided that she still had to tie Qin Ke back, keep a watch on him 24 hours a day, and use the purest perseverance to raise his loyalty.

  Half-zombie body, she must have this!

  The more he refuses to give, the more she wants!

  Just then, they heard a sound coming from the staff room.

  "Xiao Ping, what's wrong with you!"

  "Xiao Ping!"

  Han Qingxia frowned immediately when he heard this call.

  At this time, Li Jie seemed to hear something, "Miss, by the way! Both Wang Ping and Lu Meng drank the water that Sun Jingjing drank!"

Tips: If you think 52shuku is good, remember to bookmark the website www.52shuku.vip or recommend it to your friends ~ Please (>.<)
Portal: Ranking List | Good Book Recommendations | Space Literature Apocalyptic Literature System without cp 

Table of contents Previous page Next page last page
Top

Previous article: After rebirth, I rely on food storage in space to raise my cub_Xumihua [Complete]Next article: Stocking tens of billions of goods: The zombie king is actually my little puppy_a red panda [Complete + Extras]
Recommendations for similar romance novels:
Beauty Liaoyan (Quick Wear)_Qi Si [Complete + Extra]
The Hot Girl in Love_Lou Caining【Complete】
[Quick Travel] God-Level Villain Training Diary_Dragon Girl Ye Bai [Complete + Extra]
Marry Jun Huan_Speak to the Moon [End + Extra]
Became a heartthrob after pretending to be green tea_His Majesty Niyu【Complete】
The Farmer's Wife: The General Wants to Plow the Field_Qiuqiu's Little Cotton Jacket [Complete]
The First Daughter of a Famous Family_Shunzi【Complete】
Popular NPC on the run [Unlimited]_Old House No. 29 [Completed]
The eldest princess's consort is a fortune teller_Whale Island Freya【Complete】
After escaping from death, I was forced to become the King of the Sea_Yan Shushu [Complete]
Recommended topics> Ancient Romance | Yanbo Jiangnan | Dongli Juyin | A Millennium Sigh | Sichuan Guest | Fresh Orange | Fold a Needle | Xiao Riding School | Yinwo | More than a Vegetable | Xiao Shui Xuange | Buwen Sanjiu | Little White Lotus Yibai Jun | Zhuge Fan | There is fog in the forest | Heavy curtains | Orchid Tuo | Tearing up pillows and still sleeping |Rainbow fish | Bright lights |
The content of this site comes from the Internet, and the copyright of the books belongs to the original author! Copyright & Feedback | Author Directory Theme 52shuku.vip | © 2015 - 2023