It's Going Down - Part 5

Start from the beginning

Monarch: No, it's fine. And I'm sorry I didn't tell you about me and my wife.

Jekyll: ...

Monarch: ...

Jekyll & Monarch: You're secret is safe with me. (Chuckles) I knew you'd told me. (Chuckles) (Sigh)

...

Darkmess Hylanna arrives carefully with her medium size colorful egg opens she dragon wings and hides it behind her back.

Darkmess Hylanna: Okay, you two, remember the plan is not to tell them about the egg, okay?

Cobras: Yes, Mommy!

Darkmess Hylanna: Okay, here goes nothing.

She goes inside and see Henry and Monarch.

Jekyll: Huh?

Monarch: Hm?

Darkmess Hylanna: Oh, hey guys.😅

Cobras: Hey, Uncles!😃

Jekyll: Oh, it's you guys. How are you doing?

Darkmess Hylanna: We're doing good. Just the kids around the places including the huge waterfall.😅😁

Golden Cobra: Yeah. She shows us a lot around even shows the nature and even new places that interest us.

Black Cobra: Yeah. The world is the best!

Jekyll: Oh, I see.

Darkmess Hylanna: Yeah, it's very true.😅

Her egg behind her back as wings covered starting to glow faintly as Henry and Monarch's confused.

Monarch: Darkmess Hylanna, what is that behind your back?

Darkmess Hylanna: Uhh it's...

Golden Cobra: It's my new hidden power that shines end of my tail to play around with my sister!

Black Cobra: Yes it is! And we all way do that!

Monarch: What?

Jekyll: I beg your pardon?

Golden Cobra: It's my super powers!

He uses his tail as it glows bright on it's own.

Jekyll: Is that a glow bright or something?

Golden Cobra: Yes it is, Uncle Henry. And it's a move called Star Lar.😁

Monarch: Where on earth did this come from?

Golden Cobra: Well, I believe it's my new skill before we're born.

Black Cobra: Yeah.

Darkmess Hylanna: Oh, wow. I didn't know or realized it.

Jekyll: Well, neither did us.

Darkmess Hylanna: Well you see, we go to our room so because we have to get prepared for night. So see ya!

She flew off really fast to her room and closed.

Jekyll & Monarch: ... (Looks at each other)

Until then, They hears Rabbid Luigi and Edge talks to them about her behind that door.

Rabbid Luigi: (offscreen) Is something off with Darkmess Hylanna?

Jekyll: I don't know, Rabbid Luigi, but she's hiding something from me and Monarch, isn't she?

...

Edge: I have a feeling that in her that she'll be a bright future Mother from her heart. And this one is gonna be big for her.