*53* Preparation for wedding

It took them an unexpectedly long time to select and send the invitations

It took them an unexpectedly long time to select and send the invitations.  P'Zee, as a representative of the Institute in Bangkok, insisted on inviting the most important representatives of the magical world, and neither Gemi nor Fourth had much experience in this, so they left this task to experienced specialists.  Khao and First decided that their wedding would take place twice, because they wanted to organize the second wedding mainly for Khaotung's loyal fans who had never stopped supporting him and who had no idea about the magical world.

  Khao and First decided that their wedding would take place twice, because they wanted to organize the second wedding mainly for Khaotung's loyal fans who had never stopped supporting him and who had no idea about the magical world

Emotions grew as time went on.  The atmosphere in the Institute was tense, but also full of joyful excitement.  It was a special event for all of them.  It was also necessary to think about additional security measures and strengthening protection.  It was an onerous chore, which Zee politely passed on to Max, who was extremely dissatisfied with it.

A week before the wedding and coronation, Joong came up with what he considered a brilliant idea, which he immediately shared with the others, of course without informing the main interested parties.  Gemini and Fourth sat in their own room with First and Khaotung unaware of anything and were learning the texts of the speeches they were to give.  Additionally, it turned out that Gemini, Fourth and First had suddenly become very famous in the Magic world, which gave them another somewhat onerous task: they had to sign at least 100 posters and 200 cards with their photos.  Khaotung, the only one who had been used to this for a long time, was the quickest to cope with his task, and while the others were still hunched over the table, sitting on pillows on the floor or on the chair at the desk, he started filming it.  He didn't use a phone for this, but a real camera, one of the ones he used when filming his urbex adventures.

“An evening like tonight won't happen again, so I'd like to have a souvenir,” he said when Fourth asked him about it.

Meanwhile, in a room almost in the middle of the hall, away from Gemini's room, all their friends were gathered: Pond, Phuwin, Joong, Dunk, Cooper, Kaownah, Cooheart, Turbo, Mixxiw, Dr. Jimmy, Sea, Off, Gun, Zee  , NuNew, Newwie, Tay, Fluke Natouch, Max, Nat.  They were also accompanied by guests invited by P'Zee himself from the planet Gaia II: Tinn, P'Bright, P'Earth.  The only one missing was Gun, Tinn's boyfriend.  Tinn was Gemini's doppelganger, while Gun was Fourth's twin.  Tinn still felt sad at the thought of Gun not being with him.  Now he realized the sad irony of Gun's words when he swore he would never marry Tinn.