*34* Car crash and memory loss

Finally, the longed-for vacation arrived, and Fourth and Gemini as Tinn and Gun decided to go on a trip

Finally, the longed-for vacation arrived, and Fourth and Gemini as Tinn and Gun decided to go on a trip.  They packed the car, borrowed again from Ayan, with everything they thought would be needed, including two portable refrigerators, one containing the beer cans that Gun and Tinn's friends had asked for, and the other containing other drinks.  Tinn's mom, who had invited Gun's mom, whom she had known long before as both women were members of the Order of the Seventh Fire, to gossip, packed them a wicker basket full of snacks.  The two women hugged their foster sons as if they were their sons, then wished them a good time and watched the boys get into the white Toyota and drive away.

Gun drove, letting Tinn take a nap.  Songs that they had recorded not so long ago, just before the last day of school, played from the loudspeaker.  They were going on a well-deserved vacation together.  The weather was beautiful and they couldn't wait for Kluen and Dao to welcome them to their resort.  Ayan and Akk and Akk's twin brother Yok were already there, taking the most comfortable rooms with the best views and unpacking.  Akk, Yok and Ayan even had a pillow fight, which ended with Yok throwing Akk into a small fish pond at the back of the hotel.  Everyone was constantly sending them photos and videos, urging them to hurry up.  Yok suggested that they bring some snacks with them, he took care of enough alcoholic beverages himself, Ayan and Akk brought with them piles of board and card games.  Akk and Dao reported everything via a live broadcast on PintStagram (Earth's equivalent of Instagram), showing them a beautiful resort and amazing views.

Fourth wished the real Tinn and Gun were there, but Akk, Ayan, Yok, Dao, Kluen, Louis, AJ and JJ (another pair of twins) were members of the Order of the Seventh Fire themselves and knew the boys' situation perfectly well and  that's why they came up with a joint holiday.

“Yok didn't want to come at all, I had to get him out of his garage,” Akk informed them carelessly, laughing as if he had just told the best joke in his life.

“What?  Why?”  Gemini raised his eyebrows.

“He's still down after breaking up with Dan.  I wish I could find him someone cool, but no one is as cool as my Aye, right Aye?”  Akk pulled Ayan, who was a bit reluctant, and ruffled his hair as if Aye was a cute dog.  Gem and Fourth merely exchanged knowing glances.  In their home world lived twins Akka and Ayana, and their names were First and Khaotung.  Fourth decided that he would tell his friends everything as soon as they got there.  They planned to light a fire at night.  Gem was to play the guitar and the others were to sing.  Everything was prepared and waiting for them.  It was their first vacation together, their first long journey together.

A comfortable room with a view of the beach, the most delicious breakfasts in the area, many hours of late-night conversations with new friends and good fun awaited them.  The weather was fine, even though it was getting dark.  The sky turned gray before they could turn around, but they paid no attention to it.  They were engrossed in conversations with Akk, Ayan, Dao, Kluen and Sean running back and forth almost aimlessly.  It quickly turned out that Sean wasn't running around aimlessly, but instead he was chasing a small, slim boy whom Gem and Fourth recognized as Gun Atthaphan's doppelgänger.