*2* Titicharoenraks...

"G, have you seen my sweater?" Phuwin peeked into his younger brother's room, finding him bent over his textbooks

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"G, have you seen my sweater?" Phuwin peeked into his younger brother's room, finding him bent over his textbooks. From the speakers next to the computer was playing a well-known song that the younger one was almost obsessed with. He walked over to the closet, opened it, and immediately saw the lost thing: a black sweater with a large gold H for hybrid embroidered on the back. The sweater was one of the many official uniforms of their Shadowhunter squad, even though they were called the Knights of the Light. Gem didn't have his own set and doubted that he would ever get that honor, so sometimes he would steal his brother's uniform, try it on and pretend in front of the mirror that he too was a student undergoing special training and training at the Institute.

"Sorry..." He said sadly without looking at his brother. He really was sorry. He wanted so much to be part of their unit, to be a part of something so important and great, but he realized that not everyone was meant to be, so he focused even more on his studies, he wanted to compensate for the fact that he didn't belong to The Chosen. There were few of them, but until recently he believed he was one of them.

"G..." Phuwin walked over to him and took the notebook in which he was writing down the solution to a math problem. Gemini winced and tried to take his property.

"Give it back, I have to finish this assignment by tomorrow".

Gemini was in no mood for jokes or fun. He had just finished preparing a presentation on the economy in their country, he was doing math, and there was still an essay to write in English. He knew that another sleepless night awaited him and 3-4 hours of sleep at most, but he couldn't afford to give up, it wasn't his style. The only thing he needed at the moment was peace of mind, but apparently Phuwin felt great and wasn't going to let him.

"Listen to me, G. I get that you want to be the best student in the family, I get that you're concerned that you haven't been drafted yet, but you can't act like an asshole about it."

"I don't act like that," Gem protested, and immediately regretted it as Phuwin began listing his mistakes.

"You don't? Then who took my sweater? Who hid my stele? Who changed my friends' water bottles for vodka when they came to visit me? Do you know what problems this could have caused? Okay, I admit, it was fun to watch their faces while they drank it, but we had training afterwards and you knew it and you did it on purpose. Do you really think if you get us kicked out of training, that's going to do you any good? Do you think they'll accept you then? Well, no, that's just how you show that you're still a kid. Where's your patience, G? You'll get it too! Not everyone gets drafted right after turning 18".

"Yeah... Some people get them at the age of thirteen". Gemini snorted, finally picking up his notebook.

Gemini, although he had very good grades, one of the highest in school and was generally praised by teachers, wasn't a good boy at all, even if, like them, he spent most of his time studying. Gem was unruly, stubborn, and even malicious. On one occasion, he even went so far as to write "Fuck me" on a post-it note and stick it undetected to the back of a chemistry teacher he disliked, gaining at least five new colleagues who congratulated him on his courage and invited him to go with bowling with them, which of course he agreed to. No one knew that there was an ulterior motive behind all his actions.