Chapter XIII: I'm Coming For You

Start from the beginning

Bakugo's eyes went wide, 'Damn! That one is too big to dodge.' He smiled, "That's it! Come at me with all you've got so I can definitively destroy you, bastard!" He crossed his hands; multiple small explosions that rotated him to the point he looked like a tornado. He blew straight through a concentrated hole he made in the first hand and did the same with the second hand. 

Bakugo's hands glowed brighter than ever before, "HOWITZER IMPACT!!" The resulting explosion was so huge it caused a dark smoke cloud to cover the entire arena. Even up in the stands, everyone could smell the stench of an explosion.

"AH! HE ADDED MOMENTUM AND ROTATION TO THE HUGE BLAST HE USED AGAINST URARAKA! HE WAS LIKE A HUMAN PROJECTILE! UCHIHA PUT UP HIS ENERGY HANDS AS A BARRIER, BUT WAS IT ENOUGH TO HOLD UP AGAINST SUCH AN ATTACK?!"

The crowd watched on the edge of their seats as the smoke cleared. Kirishima's eyes widened, "No way!"

Kaminari looked on in awe, "I didn't think he could do it!"

The smoke cleared, revealing Bakugo on the ground covered in bruises. While on the other side of the arena, Sasuke stood with shaking legs; he was surrounded by an entire upper body of a skeleton. Half its horned skull was destroyed, it missed an arm, and the ribcage was severely damaged, but it stood tall.

Sasuke's breaths were labored and he fell to one knee as the Susanoo disappeared. He looked up at Bakugo, with a big smile on his face. "Is that the best you've got?" His red eyes gleamed and his body was drenched in sweat.

Bakugo gritted his teeth hard and staggered, "You're the one on one knee you piece of trash!" And charged at Sasuke. Sasuke had pointed a finger up. A shadow suddenly loomed over Bakugo, instinctively making him glance up. His gasp was abruptly stopped as he was crushed by a giant Susanoo hand. The hand and rubble dissipated, revealing a small crater Bakugo rested in. 

Midnight waved her flag, "Bakugo is unconscious! Uchiha Sasuke moves onto the final round!"

The stands erupted and cheered louder than any battle beforehand. Vibrations of the cheers surrounded Sasuke.

UCHIHA LITERALLY CRUSHES THE HEEL, LORD WOMAN BOMBER BAKUGO LIKE A BUG AND MOVES ONTO THE FINALS! SO MUCH FOR BAKUGO WINNING THE TOURNAMENT! GET NUMBER ONE, UCHIHA SASUKE!"

Aizawa turns to Present Mic with low eyelids, "Would you stop being so biased?"

Sasuke rubbed the sweat off his forehead and took a deep breath as he got to his feet. He turned his head towards Bakugo who was put on a stretcher. He smiled, 'Hn, shouldn't have used your ultimate move so soon, idiot,' His gaze turned to the stands; his eyes met with Todoroki. 'Can't use my new form as a surprise anymore, but I'll beat you either way.'

In the stands Midoriya shot out of his seat; Uraraka paused from her cheering, "Deku? Where are you going?"

"I want to check on Kaachan."

Uraraka went wide-eyed, "Eh!? Are you trying to die?!"

Midoriya paused and shivered; he rubbed the back of his head, "C-come on, Bakugo wouldn't kill me. He'll probably be too hurt to move around much anyway."

Kirishima's head was in his hands, "What was that?! Since when could he do something that cool?"

Kaminari wrapped an arm around his shoulder with a mocking smile, "Are you ready to pay up, Kirishima?"

Kirishima gritted his teeth and looked away while digging in his pocket. "As a man... I must keep my promise..." he gave Kaminari the five hundred yen and he pumped his fist.