𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢

<•><•><•><•>

"This is it, huh?"

"This is it, huh?"

<•><•><•><•>

"Well, call me when you reach" Isla said hugging me. I pull back to break the hug and she pulls me back. And like I said before, Isla runs away from a hug. And when she sniffed while tightening the hug, I know she would never turn a hug from a loved one.

"I'm not going to the other side of the world, Isla" Derek chuckled next to him and I wish I wasn't leaving Isla or Derek. Or him. "Come on, you're not going to take my time to hug her too" Derek pulls me to his chest. "I've known you for a short time but damn, how can you leave me!"

The train arrives at the station and we look at it until it stops. I turn around while still in Derek's arms. "You're really leaving on a midnight train to Georgia?" Isla chuckled at the irony. "You know my love for clichés, don't you!" I smiled a little and sigh out loud.

I grabbed my bags and walked towards the train. Leaving behind everything I wished I worked for. Leaving behind everything I did work for. Leaving Isla. Or Derek. Or my music. Or the love of my life. Who doesn't even know he is the love of my life. Or the love of any reality.

"Y/N"

Derek called out stopping me. "This is it, huh?" I looked around and looked back at them. "This is it. I wish it was more. But fate works its funny ways and this one was mine." I shrugged and pulled my bags up and went to find my seat.

Isla and Derek quickly found me and I smiled at them. My eyes tear quickly and I, now actually realise that I am leaving everyone. And everything.

The train whistles, I put my headphones on and close my eyes to old endings. It starts moving as my music plays. I feel the seat next to me dip and I'm already angry.

I had specifically booked at least three seats in front of me and back of me and the two next to me. I do not want people talking to me on this three day trip. No paparazzi. No fans. No people in general.

"I'm sorry..." I take my headphones off, "This is book—" I get a good look at the person. "I know" The deep voice says.

The deep voice feels like music to me. That same voice that calmed so many panic attacks. That same voice that helped me think through a lot of stuff. That same voice that was loudest while cheering through a crowd. That same deep voice that would whisper dirty little things in my ear in public.

That same fucking deep voice that feels like my home.

My heimat.

"What are you doing here?" My headphones hang near my neck and I look straight ahead to the seat in front of me. I do not want to look at his beautiful blue eyes that I fell for. "Coming with you" He said casually like he wasn't just leaving everything he built here.