𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝙵𝚒𝚟𝚎

<•><•><•><•>

"You okay, darling?"

<•><•><•><•>

"Okay, I need some of you at the front and some of you at the Quidditch Pitch. Remus, you can take others to the east side" McGonagall instructed making all of us. Before I could go to protect the Quidditch Pitch, my steps halted when I saw Draco grabbing Blaise and Goyle.

Maybe I shouldn't have ended in bad terms.

Maybe I should've given him a chance.

Maybe I should've listened to what else he had to say.

Maybe he wouldn't have cheated on me.

Maybe this is all my fault.

Maybe I should have never shifted.

I shook my head and headed to the Quidditch Pitch to cast the shielding spells. "Cordelia" I closed my eyes as I heard Draco. I continued casting spells indirectly ignoring him. "Darling" He grabbed my wrist, "Let's run away... the two of us. Please don't fight in this war" He said making me scoff.

"Run away? And let my friends die here alone?" I asked, "Of course not!" I jerked my hand away, "I'm not a coward like you" I added turning around. But he quickly grabbed my arm and turned me around, "Fine! If taking care you of is being a coward, then I'm a coward!" he yelled, "If thinking of you before my own is being a coward, then I'm a coward!"

"If thinking of you before myself is being a coward, then I'm a coward"

"If getting scared for your life is being a coward, then I'm a coward!"

"If shooting you with a spell that hurts you bad so that Death Eaters don't fucking kill you is being a coward, then I. AM. A. FUCKING. COWARD!" As I was processing what he had just said, I saw him walking away.

"Lia!" George shouted as he saw bunch of Death Eaters running towards the ground. "Wh-What happened to the shield?" I asked as we threw spells at whichever Death Eater we could. "Let's head into the castle, a lot of them need our help!" He replied as I looked at the pitch.

It was burning.

"Where's Fred?" I asked making George shrug. "You shouldn't have left him alone" I said in fear, "Oh, please!" He shot a spell behind me as we reached the Great Hall, "He's a grown as person, he can take care of himself!" He added making me smile.

But maybe if you were with him, he wouldn't die.

"No, please!" I heard Draco cry as George dropped my hand to let me fight on my own, "I'm Draco Malfoy!" He said as a Death Eater pointed his wand at him, "I'm on your side" My eyes watered as he said that. I flinched when a spell was shot on the Death Eater, it was quickly followed by Ron punching Draco.