𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎

<•><•><•><•>

"Why are you not happy?"

<•><•><•><•>

Groaning in my sleep, I moved my hand to turn off the alarm, "Jesus!" I heard a familiar voice, "Why do you set alarms if you're not going to wake up on that time?" The voice continued as my eyes shot wide open under my blanket.

I pulled my blanket awake to only find Isla turning off the alarm, "Isla?" I asked as if I was not ready to see her here. "Duh!" She said squinting her eyes, "Did you fell off the bed or something? Why are you looking at me like I don't live here?" She asked as I sat up straight.

"I'm back?" I questioned myself as I saw myself sitting on my bed in my room with Isla, now with a concerned look, "Amy! Come here! Something's wrong!" She called out as I looked outside to see snow falling. "What day is it?" I asked her looking at the clock. 

It most definitely was 10 in the morning, but I spent so much time- no, let me rephrase that, I spent my whole- my almost whole lifetime in my DR. "It's Christmas- Jesus! AMY!" She yelled, jerking me awake. "Isla, jeez, calm down" I mumbled as Amy ran to my room.

"Wha- What? What? Who needs an ambulance?" Amy ran to the room half asleep. Isla rolled her eyes and shook her head, "No one does" She said looking at her and turned to me, "Not yet, at least" She added looking at me. "What is going on, Y/N?" She asked as I let out a deep breath.

"I shifted!" I blurted out, now waking Amy up, properly. "You- WHAT?" She yelled on top of her breath, "TELL ME EVERYTHING! No, wait!" She pulled me up. "Go get fresh, I'm going to do that too and Isla, make your wonderful pancakes, by the looks of it, Y/N has a hell of a story!" She said running out of my room. 

"Yeah, a hell of a story!"

<•><•><•><•>

"Okay, now, begin!" Amy said as soon as Isla placed all the pancakes on the table. "Where did you shift? When did you shift? What method did you use? Who were you friends with? Who was your boyfriend-"

"Amy!" Isla said as I took a pancake in my plate, "Let her speak. She'll tell you everything" She said as I sighed, "Okay, so, of course, I shifted to sixth year Harry Potter and made it to the end" A squeal from Amy made me realize that she'd want every small detail.  

"I used the starfish method and I can't believe I shifted on my first try. I kept Cedric Diggory alive and was best friends with him and everyone was my friend, even Pansy and Blaise and...." I sighed, a smile curving on my lips, "Draco" Both of their eyes went wide and almost choked on their pancakes, "And he looked exactly like Tom Felton but well, his actions were more like Draco Malfoy, I guess, I don't know"

"Why are you not happy?" Amy asked sipping her coffee, "A lot of people take months to shift. You did it on your first try! You should be happy!" She added as I looked out the window, "I am!" I said quickly, "I guess... But something happened" I said looking at their intrigued faces. "I lived through all the, I don't know, how many years, yeah! I lived through almost 22 years in one shift" I squinted my eyes, "I had a safe word and all. When I used it once I didn't come back to my CR"

"I mean, I won the Liquid Luck, I saw Draco work on the cabinet, him and I got together, we fought, we patched up, we came back for the seventh year, George fell in love with me, I fought the war, I survived but Draco runs away and I ended up with George and then when I go back to sleep thinking that it was the end and I will be back in my CR. But instead wake up 19 years later and realize that I am still here. I go to the platform, I bump into Draco again, we catch up on our lives, we get back together, I start living at the Manor with him and Scorpius and then finally, Draco and I sort all our issues out and have a baby- well, I didn't see the baby, but I was pregnant"

"I thought I was stuck but then I remembered my script and realized that I scripted to make it to the end and that I wanted to see and experience everything" I shook my head, "I... How is that possible? I spent almost a whole lifetime or a better part of my lifetime there and just one day... one day passes here"

"I didn't even put any time in my script. Like how many days in my DR is a minute in my CR or anything like that" I took a deep breath for rambling for what felt like ten minutes, "Wait, wait, wait! I read this somewhere" Isla began speaking and I thought I'd finally get an explanation, "You know how people say that shifting is more like a lucid dream? Because you can control whatever happens in the lucid dream just like shifting. So apparently, there was this woman who spent an eternity in her lucid dream but almost no time had passed in her real life" 

"Yeah, I think you showed me that too" Amy agreed making me nod. "Yeah, maybe. But I don't know... It feels bigger than that, you know?" I shrugged, "I have never heard someone shifting on their first try AND making it to the end" I added, "Would you do it again?" Isla asked making me think.

"Probably not! It's not my cup of tea. I love Harry Potter but the war and the relationships I had and the time that I shifted to, it was all too much, so never again am I shifting or talking about shifting" I said making them nod.

"Hey! You're telling us the whole story and then you can stop talking about shifting. And hold up! Did you say you and Draco got together? How did that happed? Didn't you say you love Tom Felton but hate Draco Malfoy?" I nodded, "Well, at first, it was just like that. I scripted that I wanted to belong there but forgot to mention that I wanted to be British, so Draco Malfoy had a chance to call me an American mudblood" I rolled my eyes.

"And well, he used to bully me everyday until he found out I won the Liquid Luck. He asked me for it and I said why he needed it. He didn't tell me at first but I knew that he was a Death Eater. Long story short, I agreed to help and then one thing led to another and we kissed" Amy squealed like a little girl, "And then a lot more happened" I added making her squeal more.

"God! You got to experience so much on just your first try!" She said as we finished breakfast. I told the whole story again, every small detail that I could think of, I told them everything. It was now lunch that we had finished breakfast, "Wow, it doesn't sound like Draco Malfoy- well, it sounded like a mixture of Tom and Draco- like the hot kind you'd want, you know? Hot and sexy and bipolar but with the sweet and caring personality of Tom" I smiled as Isla as Amy flipped through her phone.

"Tom's live and he's accepting people to join him! Quick!"

<•><•><•><•>

Yayyyy! She's back! I am so excited to write the other half of the story! I hope you enjoyed the Draco Malfoy part and now I hope you enjoy the Tom Felton part as well! Thank you for reading till here and supporting me! 

I love you all! 💛🖤