𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢 𝚂𝚒𝚡

<•><•><•><•>

"You look fucking sexy"

<•><•><•><•>

Y/N's PoV

"You okay, darling?" Tom asked as he brought me some water backstage. "Do I have to say yes?" I asked back as he chuckled and kissed the top of my head. "Don't worry, you have a beautiful voice. And we've practiced a lot, I know you're going to be wonderful—"

"You're just telling me that cause I'm kinda your best friend now" He rolled his eyes at me, "What if I start singing and there's no voice coming out? What if they don't like me being there? I mean, they paid to hear you— YOU! Not me" I said as Miles' assistant hanged my outfit from the rod.

"They will love you! They've heard you sing now, you know that, right? I mean, after that live, pretty much my fans are yours now" He said making me sigh. "Calm down, it's going to be a wonderful surprise for them—"

"You didn't tell them?!" I shouted standing up. "Tom, you're up!" The program manager knocked on the door and Tom quickly stood up. "No! But you're going to fucking amazing! See you, darling!" He said pecking my cheek and running out the room before I could say anything to him.

<•><•><•><•>

I saw Tom from the side of the stage, he had been talking to his fans a few minutes ago and now was singing, meaning soon, it will be my cue to join him. I looked at the crowd to see Amy and Isla standing next to the music system. I smiled and waved at them, making them do the same.

Any minute now.

Tom's eyes met mine as he turned to the side of the stage. "Look at the stars..." I smiled as he started singing, "Look how they shine for you... And everything you do... Yeah, they were all yellow" A chuckle left my lips as he emphasized on the word 'yellow' referencing to my Hogwarts house.

"I came along... I wrote a song for you... And all the things you do... And it was called "Yellow"" He called me to join me with him by waving his hand toward him, I sighed and walked to him making his fans gasp, "So then I took my turn... Oh, what a thing to have done... And it was all yellow" He sang and put his mic down to whisper in my ear, "You look fucking sexy"

I blushed, "Your skin, oh yeah, your skin and bones... Turn into something beautiful... And you know, you know I love you so... You know I love you so" We sang making the crowd cheer to us singing, I calmed down, smiling at the people encouraging me.

"I swam across... I jumped across for you... Oh, what a thing to do... 'Cause you were all yellow" Tom sang taking my hand and twirling me around like we were dancing. We hadn't rehearsed this but the way his hands delicately held mine but firm enough to let me know that he cheers me on.

We both reached at the end of the song and I let Tom take over it for the end, "Look at the stars... Look how they shine for you" His eyes met mine as he pulled me closer to him, I brought the mic closer to my mouth, "And all the things that you do" We both sang resting our foreheads together.

What are we doing?

The crowd erupted in huge applause, cheers and a few whistles making me and Tom pull away from each other. He smiled warmly at me, "I told you!" He said pecking my cheek.

<•><•><•><•>

Two chairs were placed on the stage as Tom and I took a quick break. "Okay, okay, I know you guys loved me but how about Y/N?" I bit my lip when the crowd started whooing loudly. "I told her you guys would love her but she wouldn't believe me" I hit his arm making him laugh.

"Okay, I can take questions now" He said and the crowd started to line up. Tom and I looked at each other as the fans lined up. He smiled warmly at me— the kind Miles' (in our five years of relationship) has never smiled at me.

My heart warmed as his smile settled in my mind. I shook my head as I heard the first fan ask Tom about the Harry Potter movies. I smiled as he answered and felt like I shouldn't be here for this. Not that I'm feeling bad that no one is asking me or is going to ask me questions but Tom already shared his spotlight with me, he doesn't need to do this. 

It had been about 45 minutes as I sat there listening to Tom answering questions and him and I sharing small eye contacts that were making my heart flutter. It should not. I have a boyfriend, I shouldn't have any feelings like this for any other man than my boyfriend. 

I decided that I would walk to Tom, say something like I don't feel well, or any other reason that doesn't make him feel bad and just wait for him backstage. Before I could get up, I heard my name, not by Tom- an unfamiliar voice. I looked up to see a girl ready to ask me a question and looking at me.

"Hi, Y/N. I'm such a big fan of yours and I know there are a lot of people who would agree to it, I would- well, I was going to ask Tom a question, but can I make a request first?" She asked making me smile, "Of course, I mean, unless, Tom doesn't mind" I said looking at him. "Never, darling" I smiled as he moved my chair closer to him. 

"Can you sing us a song- just you?" She asked as I looked at Tom, "O-Of course, pardon me if I sound off cause I have never had a chance to sing in front of so many people" Everyone clapped as Tom tuned his guitar. 

As I started singing 'Put your head on my shoulder', Tom started playing his guitar with me. I eased into the song as everyone hummed slowly. I put my mic down to let Tom play his guitar but as soon as I started singing, the music went off, Tom was still trying to play his guitar but only my mic seemed to be working. 

I looked at the music system to see what the DJ was actually doing but he looked frantic. "Don't stop, darling" Tom whispered and making me sing acoustics. The crowd went wild at my pure voice (no autotune, no music) and cheered me on. I finished the song with hundreds of people clapping and whistling.

What the hell happened?

<•><•><•><•>