𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚢 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛

<•><•><•><•>

"And you still decided to stay?"

<•><•><•><•>

Tom's PoV

"Well, I'm full!" Y/N says pushing her plate away from her. She cleaned her mouth with the napkin next to her but there was a spot she missed.

And I think on purpose.

"Oh, you've still got something" I pointed at my lips, "Where?" She pushes her face closer to mine, "Can you help me with that?" She teased making me smirk, "Sure!" I get closer to her face and in anticipation of a kiss, she closes her eyes, so I quickly use a napkin to wipe the residue.

"There!" I said and returned to my plate, "Oh, you asshole!" She said pushing me. I chuckle and pull her on my lap. "I'm kiddi—" She places her lips onto mine and just like that, the world disappears.

We even ignore Y/N's phone ringing on the couch. When it rings again, "Ugh!! I have to get that!" She pulls away to grab her phone, while I grab her ass. "Oh, it's the producer!" She squeaked. "Uh, hello?" I kissed the skin on her neck making her head fall back.

I groan as she grinds and continues to talk to the producer. My fingers slip under the strap of the tank top she's wearing and try to pull it off but she protests. Not because she doesn't want to do it but because of the call.

She puts the phone between her shoulder and ear and I pin her hands behind her back, "Tom!" She whispered, "Yeah, yeah, I'm listening!" She said and looked at me.

Y/N's PoV

I tried to compose myself, biting my lip to suppress a moan as his fingers slid into my panties. "Tom!" I cried out, aware that I was still on the call.

I braced myself for what was to come, agreeing to his terms with a confident tone. But I didn't expect him to make it even harder for me - he challenged me to continue the call until I came, threatening to spank me three times for every moan that escaped my lips.

Oh, God! This brings back memories!

So many memories!

I tried to keep up with the conversation, asking the producer on the other end of the line about the song I wrote. But Tom's mouth was busy on my perked nipple, causing me to moan out loud. "Three," he counted, smirking at me.

I tried to compose myself and continued with the call, struggling to stay focused as Tom's fingers worked their magic. Every touch, every caress was driving me closer to the edge. I couldn't help but moan again, earning myself another three spanks.

Tom was enjoying himself, teasing me with his touch and his words. I struggled to keep the conversation going, trying to sound normal despite the waves of pleasure that were washing over me.