𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢 𝙾𝚗𝚎

<•><•><•><•>

"That pretty much summed up stalking"

<•><•><•><•>

"Come on, Tom!" I heard Derek yell from the living room. "We're already late!" I sighed scrolling through her Instagram.

She's really pretty!

"What the—" I quickly hid my phone as he tried to take it. "What? What? I'm ready, let's go!" I said standing up. "What— Who's Instagram was that?" He snatched my phone making me close my eyes. "Y/N?" He said raising his eyebrows, "You're stalking her now?" He added making me roll my eyes

"I'm not stalking her, okay?" I paused to snatch my phone back, "I just... I just wanted to see where she was" I made up a lie while tucking in my tie. "That pretty much summed up stalking. And you're my best friend, I know when you lie" We both walked downstairs ready to go to the private event. "We're late, so I will- no, we will talk about this later" He added as we drove off to the museum. 

We met Dan and Emma there as we sat on the table. "It's beautiful" Emma said drinking champagne. The lights dimmed as I looked around to see beautiful statues and paintings as the lights on the stage brightened. 

It was a private event for us actors for a charity. A secret private event that neither of us were allowed to talk or post about so that it wouldn't grab any media attention.

I nearly spit my champagne when Derek pulled me to show who was on the stage. My eyes went wide as I tried looking for Miles. I spotted him at the table near the stage with his phone out recording his girlfriend. "Isn't that Y/N?" Derek asked making me nod. "What is she doing here?" I asked myself.

Y/N wore a beautiful yellow dress that hugged her curves perfectly till her waist and then went flowing till the floor. 

"Didn't you say she was looking for a solid gig?" Derek mentioned as I saw her blow a kiss to Miles. I rolled my eyes, "Yeah, she mentioned it in the live. Maybe Kline got it for her" I said turning to Emma. "She is Miles' girlfriend?" She asked Dan making him shrug. "He was flirting with me on set yesterday"

"He was what?!" I asked quickly as she looked at me, "Yeah, we're working on this movie together and I guess I was reading my next script and he started talking. At first I thought he was just talking like about the script but then he started flirting" She shrugged making me look at him.

"Asshole has a beautiful girlfriend. I don't see why she is with her-" Dan shushed me as they started playing. She started playing the tune to 'Fly me to the moon' She played the soft tune on the piano and then Amy and Isla joined her with their instruments. My eyes closed and mind traveling to the time when Cordelia sang it to me. I smiled thinking how beautiful she looked while she sang.

She closed her eyes and began singing, "Fly me to the moon... Let me play among the stars" I nearly stood up to see if she was actually singing or not. Her voice was heavenly, like someone playing the only song you like but the most better version there can be. 

I reminisced the first time Cordelia sang it ever. "Let me see what spring is like on Jupiter and Mars" She continued smiling at herself and then at her girls. "In other words, hold my hand... In other words... Darling kiss me" She looked down from the stage to see, of course, Miles. 

Another eye roll and then I focused on her singing, "Fill my heart with song... And let me sing forevermore... You are all I long for... All I worship and adore" She sang humming a little, "In other words: please, be true... In other words, in other words: I love you" She ended making, first me, and then the others stand up and applaud. 

She sounds familiar.

I whistled making her look around the crowd but she was quickly distracted when Miles climbed the stage and pulled her in a kiss. I sat back down with a thump. "Sorry, buddy" Derek said making me shrug. "She doesn't even know I'm here, so, just... she doesn't even know I might like her- Shut it! I don't want to hear your 'I told you so'"

I have to make her spend time with me.

I know her.

Somehow, I know her and she knows me.

<•><•><•><•>

"Things I do for lo— her!" I sighed knocking on the trailer of Miles Kline. "Hey, man!" I said politely as he nodded at me. I never knew why he never liked me. Whatever, I just care about his girlfriend. "Look, I'm going to be honest and I really don't care how you take it" I paused as his eyebrows furrowed.

"I want Y/N's number—and I'm asking it from you cause I don't want you to take that I am making a move on your girlfriend, alright? I was there at the event the other week and I heard her sing. I love her voice and she's great but I can make her better" I said to look around to think of things that will convince him.

"I know her and her friends are looking for a solid gig. I can't promise them a solid gig but I can make them better and then they'll eventually get a gig. I just want to offer me— m-my skills and maker her better. I'll start with her and then her friends" I let out a loud breath as he analyzed the short speech I just did.

"Sure!" I smiled a nice smile, well, nice enough for a rude jackass like him. "But you'll practice at my house, that's non-negotiable" I shrugged. "I don't mind, it's fine" I said as he scribbled on a paper. "I'll tell her to expect a call"

"That's fine, I'm gonna call her now" I said running to my trailer and already dialing her number in my phone before Miles could and take all the credit for my idea and work. My phone rested in between my ear and shoulder as I opened my laptop to clear my schedule for her.

She can have all my time she needs.

"Eh, who dis?" She sang in her soft voice making me laugh, "Beautiful voice" I said as she gasped, "Oh God" She said like she recognized me, "Hi, darling" I said as she shushed her friends. "Tom?" She breathed out and waited for me to reply. "20 points to Hufflepuff!"

She laughed making another weird déjà vu flood my brain. That laugh. God, that's familiar. "How did you get my number?" She asked as I looked at my laptop screen, "Darling, I'm Draco Malfoy, no one can say no to me" I joked as she giggled.

"Please you're not the detective, Felton" She said as I relaxed in my chair thinking we're going to talk for hours, "Fine, fine! Your boyfriend gave it to me" I said as she hummed, "So, what's up?" She asked as I sighed, "I have a proposal for you. Give me a month and I can make you better"

"Excuse me?"

"Oh, I mean, your singing, like your voice and your tempo and I can teach you to play the piano better" I quickly added before I sounded rude. "I had a chance to hear you and you're amazing, so are Amy and Isla. But you... you are the main character, darling. The show depends on you and I wanna make you better"

"You don't think I'm the best?" She joked making me laugh, "I do, I swear I haven't heard anyone like you"

Except my Cordelia.

"But who can't be better, am I right?" She hummed again. "Sure, I mean, who would deny help from a nice musician" She said as I furrowed my eyebrows, "Did you just say I was nice?" I paused, "Just nice?" I asked making as she agreed, "Oh, you little minx" I said as I assumed she smiled.

"Where and when can I meet you?" She asked making me look at my schedule.

"Can you meet me in two hours at your boyfriend's place?"

<•><•><•><•>