𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢

<•><•><•><•>

"You were Diggory's date"

<•><•><•><•>

Draco and I were walking back to my tower when an owl swooped in and hit the window next to Draco. I squinted my eyes to see a brown old owl, "Oh, Errol!" I said as the bird tried standing up and flying to me. Draco and I squinted our eyes as he flew to me and rested on my shoulder.

"Oh, Rowena!" I groaned as he felt heavy on my shoulder, "Here" Draco said picking him up and placing Errol on his shoulder. I smiled as I tried taking the letter off of its leg. Draco's and my eyes met for a split second and looked away smiling, "What?" I asked as Errol's head rested on Draco's, the poor bird still breathing heavily.

"Nothing" He smiled looking down at me. "Why are you so tall?" I asked opening the letter. Before he could reply, I jumped with excitement, "It's from George!" I said dancing, "What does it say?" Draco asked and I read the letter.

𝐻𝑒𝓁𝓁𝑜 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒,

𝐻𝑜𝓌 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒷𝑒𝑒𝓃? 𝐼 𝒶𝓂 𝓈𝑜𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝐼 𝒸𝑜𝓊𝓁𝒹𝓃'𝓉 𝑜𝓌𝓁 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓈𝑜𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓇. 𝐼 𝓌𝒶𝓈 𝒷𝓊𝓈𝓎 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓉𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓌𝑒 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝐸𝓇𝓇𝑜𝓁, 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃 𝒾𝒻 𝐼 𝓈𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒾𝓉 𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓇𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝐻𝑜𝑔𝓌𝒶𝓇𝓉𝓈, 𝒾𝓉 𝓌𝑜𝓊𝓁𝒹 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝒸𝒽 𝒷𝓎 𝓃𝑜𝓌. 𝐵𝓊𝓉 𝓌𝒽𝓎 𝒹𝒾𝒹 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓃𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝓌𝓇𝒾𝓉𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝓂𝑒? 𝐼 𝓉𝑜𝓁𝒹 𝓎𝑜𝓊, 𝓎𝑜𝓊'𝓇𝑒 𝑔𝑜𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝑜 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝓂𝑒.

𝒲𝑒𝓁𝓁, 𝐼'𝓁𝓁 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑔𝒾𝓋𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝒶 𝒻𝑒𝓌 𝓅𝑒𝒸𝓀𝓈 𝑜𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒸𝒽𝑒𝑒𝓀!

𝐼 𝒽𝑒𝒶𝓇𝒹 𝒶𝒷𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝒸𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒮𝓁𝓎𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝑒𝓀𝑒𝓇. 𝒢𝑜𝑜𝒹 𝓌𝑜𝓇𝓀! 𝐼 𝓌𝒾𝓈𝒽 𝐼 𝓌𝒶𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝓈𝑒𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓂𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽! 𝒜𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉'𝓈 𝓌𝒽𝓎 𝐼 𝒶𝓂 𝓌𝓇𝒾𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝑜 𝓎𝑜𝓊, 𝓈𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃 𝓊𝓅𝒸𝑜𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝑅𝒶𝓋𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓁𝒶𝓌 𝓋𝓈. 𝒢𝓇𝓎𝒻𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒹𝑜𝓇, 𝐼 𝒶𝓂 𝒸𝑜𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝑜 𝓌𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒾𝓉!𝒲𝑒'𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝓇𝑒𝒶𝒹𝓎 𝒶𝓈𝓀𝑒𝒹 𝑀𝒸𝒢𝑜𝓃𝒶𝑔𝒶𝓁𝓁, 𝓈𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒 𝓌𝑒 𝒹𝒾𝒹 𝓉𝓇𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝐵𝑒𝒶𝓉𝑒𝓇𝓈 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝒻𝓇𝑒𝑒, 𝓈𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝒶𝒾𝒹 𝓌𝑒 𝒸𝑜𝓊𝓁𝒹 𝓌𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒾𝓉!

𝒮𝑜, 𝐼'𝓂 𝒸𝑜𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝑜 𝓌𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝓂𝓎 𝒻𝒶𝓋𝑜𝓇𝒾𝓉𝑒 𝐵𝑒𝒶𝓉𝑒𝓇. 𝒮𝑒𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓈𝑜𝑜𝓃, 𝐿𝒾𝒶!

𝒜𝓁𝓁 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒,
𝒢𝑒𝑜𝓇𝑔𝒾𝑒 𝒲𝑒𝒶𝓈𝓁𝑒𝓎

"He calls you love?" Draco asked rolling a tongue inside his cheek.

Right, I forgot you like me.

"Yeah" I said smiling widely. "He's coming to watch the match next week! Isn't that great?!" I asked as he nodded absent-mindedly. He started walking as I kept staring at the letter. I looked up to see him walking down the stairs already. "Wait for me!" I whisper-yelled as he stopped walking.

"What?" I asked seeing his angry face. "Nothing!" He said as we reached the Ravenclaw Tower. I took Errol from his shoulder, "Thank you, Draco" I said going on my tiptoes to peck his cheek. He blushed a little, cleared his throat, "Hm" and walked away.

<•><•><•><•>

Draco's PoV

"I don't know what to wear" She mumbled as I held her hand to pull her to the seventh floor, with her Romeo and Juliet in her other hand. "What to wear where?" I asked as we stood in front of the wall. "To Slughorn's welcome club dinner party" She said as we entered the RoR.

"Oh, you're in his club?" She nodded, "Yeah, Blaise told me you have some party" I said as she sat on the couch. I looked at the cabinet, but I couldn't focus as the Weasley twin's letter was on my mind. "Hmm" I said and looked at her.

She was reading the Romeo and Juliet book and I swear to Merlin, I have never been more jealous of a fucking book. The book is always with her, resting on her lap or on her chest, her small hands flipping the pages, the way she drags her fingers on it.

Oh God!

She looked up and smiled at me, making me smile back. I turned my attention back to the cabinet but if that Weasley twin has something for her, I need to step up! I can't lose her, I mean, she's the most beautiful girl I've ever seen, she gets perfect grade, she's tall, she has long legs.

And oh God, her thighs!

But she's a mudblood.

Muggleborn.

I shook my head to stop my subconscious from talking and tried focusing on the cabinet. After trying for an hour, I sat next to her, "You know, you looked really beautiful that day" I mumbled resting my head on the headrest of the couch. "What day?" She closed her book and scooted closer to me.

"The Yule Ball" I mumbled and the way her black dress curved her body flashed into my mind, so did all the memories. She looked beautiful.

All eyes were on her. Of course, they were.

She was Diggory's date.

"Oh, you noticed me?" I turned to her, "Of course, I did" I said as she blushed, "You were Diggory's date" I added as she raised her eyebrows in realization.

"Oh" She said opening the book, "But that's not how I noticed you" I quickly added seeing her disappointed face. "Then how?" She asked smiling a little.

"Parkinson and I were..." She squinted her eyes, "Canoodling" I put it appropriately, "Near the Ravenclaw Tower" She rolled her eyes, "And I saw you waiting for Diggory" I said making her nod.

"You know, if he were a gentlemen, you shouldn't have to wait, he should" She shook her head, "I was just very excited to be his date" She said making me nod.

"Did you like him then?" I asked and she shook her head again, "Nope, never. Neither of us have developed any feelings for each other and this is what just makes it best!" I smiled and looked at the cabinet. "I wanted to ask you for a dance, you know?" She quickly looked at me.

"You? You wanted a dance with me?" She asked scoffing. "Well, yeah!" I said placing a hand on her thigh. "Of course, I wanted to" She sat up straight, "Who wouldn't want the most beautiful girl in their arms?" I asked leaning in.

It's now or never.

"Drac-"

"Can I kiss you, Cordelia?"

Please don't say no.

<•><•><•><•>