𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝

<•><•><•><•>

"How about we go for a coffee then?"

<•><•><•><•>

"I was just asking about you and George?"

"About me and who?" A hand snaked on my shoulder, "Hi, Georgie" I said as he pecked my cheek, "Malfoy" They both nodded as I looked around, "What are you doing here?" I asked making him shrug, "I heard there are hot single moms now" I rolled my eyes. 

"See you!" He shouted walking towards Harry and the others, "You're not together?" I shook my head, "Georgie and I dated for four years" I smiled, "We were closer to getting engaged than we were to... well, anything" I sighed, "We both were very busy in our lives but we still found time for each other always" He nodded as I continued the story.

"One day, I was cleaning our room and I found a ring in his pocket. I looked at the ring and I... I just knew that I didn't want to marry him. I confronted him about it, if he was expecting something from me and I wasn't going to give it to him, it was better to part ways. So, when I asked him about it he said that Molly gave him the ring and that he wasn't going to ask me. I asked why? He said that he didn't have the courage to do it, so I asked if he was nervous but he denied. He said that if he wanted to ask me, he would ask me right now but he wasn't nervous, he just didn't have the courage and he said that I wasn't the one that he wanted marry" I sighed loudly.

"We were in love... there was no doubt in that but we knew that getting married to each other was not on the table. So we broke up that day. Neither... neither one of us wanted to hurt the other person, so it was better to just stop- it was better to just put a full stop on- on something you knew was never going to grow" He nodded listening to me carefully. 

"So Georgie and I dated for four years and I've been single for 15 years now" I said as he sighed, "Wow, erm I didn't know that" He wiped the tear that I didn't even realize escaped. "Are you okay?" He asked making me chuckle, "Yeah, yeah" I said smiling, "George and I decided to stay friends, I mean, not everyone does that, but we knew... We still love each other. Maybe it's not the same type of love, but I'm glad he's in my life"

"How about we go for a coffee then?" He asked quickly making me widen my eyes, "Not... well, not a date, not now, at least" He flirted making me roll my eyes, "Draco, you just heard, I have a meeting in..." I looked at my watch, "Well, now, 45 minutes" I said as he took a second to think, "Then how about you meet us for drinks? We're all going to The Three Broomsticks" He paused, "Everyone's going to be there" He added making me think.

"You just said you have the evening free" I chuckled as he reminded me, "Okay, I'll see you there then" I said as he shook his head, "You can come to the Manor, we'll go together" He said nervously, "Sure then, see you at 9?" I asked making him nod.