𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢 𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎

<•><•><•><•>

"Oh my... To— Tom!"

<•><•><•><•>

Tom's PoV

"Hey, darling" I spoke to the phone, "Excuse me?" I heard a man's- Miles' voice. I rolled my eyes, "You call my girlfriend— darling?" He almost wanted to scream but didn't knowing that one, Y/N would hear him and two, he picked her up her phone, probably without permission.

"Miles!" I heard Y/N's beautiful voice as I assume she snatched her phone, "What are you— You can't talk on my phone or pick up calls without my permission. You may be my boyfriend but boundaries!" She grunted and sighed loudly.

He did pick it up without her permission.

Jackass.

"Hey, Tom" She spoke softly, no anger noticeable in her voice, when she talked to me. "Hey, darling" I said clearly, "I'm outside! Come on, let's go!" I added as I heard keys. "Be out in two!" She said as I hung up.

"What is she doing with a jackass like that?" I mumbled as I saw Miles and Y/N walk out of her building. "Take care of her" Miles said and before Y/N could kiss him, he walked away. I was happy, I mean, he didn't kiss her, of course I was. But when I saw Y/N pouting— okay, pause, she looks really cute while pouting— unpause, I felt bad.

"Everything okay?" I asked as she buckled her seatbelt. "Mhm" She said making me nod at her lie.

<•><•><•><•>

"So, what are we singing today?" She asked as I tuned my guitar. "Whatever you want to sing- it's your choice today, cause you look really beautiful, so for today, we'll do yours. But from tomorrow, we'll pick up harder songs, okay?" I said not looking at her.

"You think I look beautiful today?" She asked ignoring what else I said. "Did you not hear what else I said?" She shook her head biting her lip. My eyes darted to her lip that she had been squeezing in between her teeth. My breath got caught in my throat as she looked exactly how my Cordelia looked.

I closed my eyes and tried to erase the image of me fucking her against a wall.

"Yeah, what do you wanna sing?" I asked changing the topic. "Mm" She said thinking, "Oh, I got it!" She added quickly running to the piano. "I love this song, I mean, I sang it to someone really close to me, well, close to me at that time and he said that he was so glad to have me in his life and that he didn't know what he would do without me-" She stopped abruptly, "Sorry, I started rambling"

"No, no, go on. I wanna hear who he is" I said dryly, sarcasm dripping my words. Of course, it was going to be Miles Jackass Kline. "No, no, it- it's okay. It was not Miles, though" She said and turned so I was facing her back.

Can she read my mind?

"When I was younger, I saw my daddy cry... And curse at the wind. He broke his own heart and I watched... As he tried to reassemble it" I slumped on the chair behind me.

Who is she?

I stared at the brown haired girl in front of me, 'Why does she sound exactly like her?' I asked myself as she continued singing, "And my mama swore, she would never let herself forget" My heartbeats increased their rhythm to change to the one I clearly remember, was when I was with Cordelia.

Oh God, what is she doing?

"And that was the day I promised, to never sing of love... if it does not exist" She opened her eyes to stare at my window. She turned her face to me, "But darling... You are... the only exception" I smiled as she sang that.

Should I just ask her?

Ask her what?

If she was the one you let yourself love and then abandon her after a heartbreaking war and then marrying another woman even when you were in still love with her and had a child with your wife but her?

Nah, never mind.

"Wow, that was amazing, darling" I said as she ended on a soft tune, "No comments?" She asked making me chuckle. "Nope, it was just like I heard it first" I blurted out.

"Who did you hear it from?"

"Oh, she was one of my closest friends. She sang it for me" I said blushing before she would realize I was. "Oh, that's nice" She said dryly and quickly added, "I sang this to one of my friends, he never knew about my parents" She shrugged.

When— Who is he?

Wait, why am I jealous?

She's with me here, now.

Me.

Not him.

Whoever he is.

"So, your parents are divorced?" I asked as she nodded, "It was during high school and Miles was a real sweetheart then. He helped me through the divorce, the picking up and dropping me off at my dad's and then my mum's, the crying and hurtful feelings between those two..." She sighed loudly.

Then?

He was a sweetheart then?

What now?

"I'm sorry, mine are too, though" I added quickly, "Yeah. Now we have that in common as well as being Hufflepuffs" She said giggling. I gasped and tackled her to the soft carpet on the ground.

My fingers poked and dragged on her waist in order to tickle her, "Oh my... To— Tom!" She said in between her beautiful laughs. "Oh, you are so done for!" She said and pushed me to sit in my lap, "I don't have a tickling spot" I mentioned making her smile drop. My hands rested on her waist while hers on my chest.

My hands rubbed her waist as I reminisced Cordelia on top of me. My eyes scanned her beautiful body right on my hard on. She gasped, "Oh" She said looking up.

"Derek" She added quickly scrambling to her feet, "Well, hello" He said as I smirked at Y/N. "I hope I didn't disturb anything" He said laughing a little. "Oh, what?" She turned red and grabbed her keys, "No, no, nothing like that. We just— I teased him with—"

"Woah, woah, woah, woah, I don't want to hear your kinky time with him" Derek said as I bit my lip, "What?! No!" She said quickly leaving the room.

"Darling... I'm dropping you off, remember?"

<•><•><•><•>