𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚂𝚒𝚡

<•><•><•><•>

"Cack-a-doodle-do"

"Cack-a-doodle-do"

<•><•><•><•>

Cordelia's PoV

I nodded as I clutched onto the small vial of Draco's hair in my hand. "Let's find- Rowena, Harry!" I said as I flinched when I saw him in front of my dorm. "What the hell?" I said as he smiled, "You said you lost it in your dorm, so I thought I'd help you" He said coming into my dorm. 

"Yeah, no need" I paused and opened my fist, "I found it" I sighed as the events of last night flooded into my mind as how Draco and I carefully pulled out his hair. "Oh, that's great!" Harry said and pulled me in a hug. "Thank you, Lia" He added smiling at me.

"We're gonna test it tonight" He took the vial as I let out a shaky breath, "No worries, can I be there?" He looked up to meet my eyes, "Why?" He asked and I swear I wanted to smack him across his face.

Is he really asking me why?

Bitch!

"Because I sit next to him?" I questioned back, "If he's a Death Eater, as you say, I need to feel safe" I said making him nod, "You're right" He said as we both walked to the Great Hall for lunch. Harry pecked my cheek as he left for the Gryffindor table and as I was about to walk to the Ravenclaw table, I bumped into Cedric.

"Hey, Dels" He said as I just nodded, "Wh-What is it?" He furrowed his eyebrows and pulled me out of the Great Hall, "Is everything okay? You look stressed out" He said as I looked around us, "Harry suspects Draco is a You-Know-What" I said in code, just in case anyone was hearing us. "He's taken Draco's hair to try and see if they see a Dark mark" I paused as tears filled my eyes.

"I gave him the hair, it's an old one" I looked at Draco at the Slytherin table, "So, it shouldn't work, I mean, he will turn to that time of Malfoy, so probably no mark" I sighed a shaky breath, "Then why are you so worried, love?" He said grabbing my shoulders, "Is this about the thing you told me the day I found out? Ar- Are you in love with him?" I broke into tears as I knew when I get back to my CR, I'm going to have to leave him behind.

That I'm going to have to leave us behind.

<•><•><•><•>

Cedric calmed me down and we headed to the Ravenclaw table. Ced sat beside me, "If you feel that way, maybe you could tell him?" I shook my head, "That way you'll know if it's going somewhere, Dels. That you're not putting into something that's worthless"

No moment with my Draco can ever be worthless.

"It's a bit early for mail, isn't it?" I blinked as Luna looked at the ceiling, "It's Tipsy" I smiled as she dropped a package in front of me. It was a small box, "Open it!" Cho said and I took the letter in one hand and the box in another.