𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

<•><•><•><•>

"I like your ring!"

"I like your ring!"

<•><•><•><•>

I pushed my glasses to the bridge of my nose as I hid behind another pillar to escape Filch. I sighed as Filch's cat ran behind him and my way was clear.

I pushed the door open and two sets of eyes darted at me. "Oh, I thought you might've been asleep by now" I mumbled closing the door behind me.

"What are you doing here?" Parkinson scoffed as I walked to the bed where Draco was resting. "Parkinson" Draco warned as she rolled her eyes. "How are you feeling?" I asked softly but before he could speak, Parkinson interrupted.

"Oh, let's hit a Bludger at you and see how you feel" I bit my lip as Draco shook his head. "Pansy" He began, "What position does she play?" He asked as I sat on the chair beside his bed.

"Beater"

"And what do Beaters do?"

"Hit the Bludger towards the players"

"What did she do?"

My eyes flickered back and forth between them as Parkinson answered his questions. "Hit a player with the Bludger"

"What should I have had done?"

"Duck"

"So?"

"Not her fault"

"Wait! You're not mad at me or something?" I asked as his grey-blue eyes met mine. "No" He said as Parkinson scoffed again. "What are you doing here?" He asked looking at the door and then back at me.

"I wanted to check how you were doing" I said pushing my glasses again. "Then maybe next time don't hit a Bludger at him" I shook my head frustratingly, "It was meant for Theo—"

"Oh, now you wanted to hurt Theo?" Parkinson inquired folding her hands over her chest. "No, I did that because he always ducks and he did but I didn't see Drac— Malfoy behind him and for some reason he was zoning out"

"I'm doing fine" He said before Parkinson could say more. "I'll be out tomorrow, it didn't hurt that much" He added making me nod. "But I don't think that's why you're here" He said making me look at him.

"There's something else" I said as he chuckled lightly, "I've—" I looked at Parkinson and then back at Draco. "I've decided to help you. The Liquid Luck is yours" I said as Parkinson gasped.

"But... but... but..." I said standing up, "As a last resort" I said playing with the locket on my neck, which Draco took notice of. "I know some old magic, I can hel—"