𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚢 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎

<•><•><•><•>

"I'm not sad

"I'm not sad. Don't call me champ"

<•><•><•><•>

Y/N's PoV

"Get out of here! I don't want to call the cops!" I yelled out crying.

"How could you do this?" I slid against the door crying. I had no idea how long I cried but only got up when Isla opened the door.

"Oh my god!" She apologised for hurting me with the door but with the pain in my heart, this was nothing, "I'm fine" I lied walking into the apartment. She closed the door behind her as I grabbed some water.

"I heard what happened" She said putting her bag down. "Yeah, my life turned upside down and everyone knows that" She puts a kettle on the stove to make tea. "I'm proud of you, you know" She paused to fill up water, "It wouldn't have been easy" She turned around, "It feels nice to finally hear that" I look towards the hallway.

"You know he is proud of you too" I shook my head in disbelief, "I highly doubt that" I scoffed at her walking my way to the fridge, "If you just gave him a chance to explain himself—"

"I cannot believe this. Are you taking his side as well?" I looked at her and there was guilt on her face. She does believe him, "Isla.. I cannot believe this. Isla, he is Draco. My Draco. My Draco from my DR. The same one. I have no idea by what miracle—"

"I know"

"You know? Then you should also know that Draco could never hurt me like that. Sure, he left me. But he wouldn't have ever said that or called me that—"

"He left you!" She yelled interrupting me. "He left you all alone to fight a war. When your friends had died, when there was no hope" I look at her, "Isla, he had no choice. He came back for me but I was with George—"

"Exactly, he came back. But he also married some other woman and called to meet up a day before his wedding, who does that?"

"Isla, he was sure to marry her. He only wanted to clear the air, to invite me—"

"Doesn't matter! He fucking used Sectumsep-"

"Okay! Fine! I'm not saying he's perfect! He made his mistakes. But he owned up to them. He had his reasons—" She interrupts me again and I swear I want to punch a wall!

"Exactly! He is not perfect! And neither is Tom!" I still after she says that. She knew what she was doing. She set me up to say that. "Just like Draco, Tom is not perfect. He has made his mistakes and he wants to repent now. So just—"

"No" I interrupted her and grabbed a bottle of wine and left to my room.

<•><•><•><•>