𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗

<•><•><•><•>

"Okay... I love you... Draco"

<•><•><•><•>

My alarm went off as I smiled. I am back to my CR. I put my hand on the left to turn it off but was met by someone's hair. "Oh, shit!" I said and jolted up. "Luna?" I asked as she smiled, "What are you doing here?" I asked as she furrowed her eyebrows.

"Oh, I saw you tuck in late last night, so I thought I'd let you sleep for a while" I smiled as she turned off my alarm. "Thank you, Luna" I said as she nodded. I put my legs on the floor, grabbed my towel and brush and headed to the Prefect's bathroom.

"Why am I not back?" I mumbled and put my hair in a bun. I tried to remember what I wrote in my script, if I wrote the safe word wrong, or anything that contradicts to what I want to do.

I CANNOT DIE IN ANY WAY AND I WANT TO MAKE IT TO THE END.

I guess I have to make it to the end then.

I shook my head as I heard the door open, "Oh, hwello" I said with the toothbrush in my mouth as I saw Draco. "Ah, you're a sight to sore eyes, darling" I smiled as he hugged me. "What happened?" I asked as I turned around to wash my mouth.

"Nothing... I just tried something yesterday night and it didn't work" 

Me too, baby.

"You talking about the cabinet?" I asked as he nodded, "Yeah, yeah, the cabinet" He said quickly and undressed to jump into the shower, "You're welcomed to join, darling" I rolled my eyes at him as I wiped my face. 

"Hard pass" I said making him pout, "I have to meet Flitwick" I said as he walked into the shower, "Oh, wait, I wanted to ask you something" He shouted but over the noise of water, I could hardly hear him. "What?" I shouted back, "Can you come here?" He asked as I sighed.

"What is it, Drac- Ohh!" I squealed as he pulled me in the shower with him and pushed me against the wall. "Draco!" I shouted but he pressed his lips on mine. 

Ugh! How can I say no to this guy?

<•><•><•><•>

"You have to tell him, Dels!" I shook my head as Cedric followed me to the Great Hall. "How are you so invested? You didn't approve of us" I said as we reached the gate. "I never said I wasn't shipping you guys together" I rolled my eyes at him, "But I just didn't approve him as a You-Know-What" I sighed as we looked around.

"Lia!" I turned around to see Pansy calling me, "Just wanted to let you know that Draco was looking for you" She smiled as I furrowed my eyebrows, "Why are you smiling?" She shook her head, "Nothing" She stretched the word and entered the Great Hall.