Chapter 24

"I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you

"I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out." – Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Authors Note : Two updates in seven days ! I'm on a roll , love that for me . Hope you guys enjoy ❤️.

~~~~~~~

"W-what do you mean ?"

"I mean , I want to bend you over and fuck you until you can't even remember your name . I want to absolutely devour you and have you ride my face until you're sobbing . I want to see if I can make you come on my cock without even touching you , I want to see if I can fuck an orgasm out of you and I want you to milk me dry" He breathed.

Biting my lip , I stifled a gasp , feeling myself dampen further at his words . I felt flushed and overwhelmed , my mind conjuring images of what he was saying .

However , before I could gather anything intelligent to say , Tyr suddenly took a step back from me just before the lift opened to reveal a cluster of different people .

Gods and Goddesses.

Gods and Goddesses who would also be able to smell me and judging by the smirk on Tyrs face , he knew it too .

I didn't even think it was possible but my entire body burned with embarrassment and my face was scarlet .

If Iris didn't end up killing me this hotel , then I knew Tyr would .

As soon as I got to my room , I went through the motions of having a shower , brushing my teeth , tugging on some pyjamas and then collapsing into bed .

I was absolutely exhausted and I didn't even bother to fight my sleep , feeling secretly happy to rid myself of my overthinking and mixed emotions. So much has happened in the last few days.

My dreams were a mixture of anxious scenarios that included Tyr and I and peaceful memories of the good times I had spent with Zia and Zoey that soon drowned out the bad dreams .

"......wake up .....Raven, wake up!"

I groaned , turning over , trying to burrow into the warmth of my bed and sink deeper into my sleep when my blanket was roughly snatched from me , making me open my eyes in irritation .

Francis stood at the foot of my bed , my blanket in my hands , his face amused .

"Oh good you're awake!" He exclaimed , throwing my blanket to the floor and dropping down on the end of my bed and sprawling out.

"No thanks to you " I muttered , sitting up and rubbing my eyes "What time is it ?"

"4am"

"That's it ?"