Chapter three.

"Nothing in life is to be feared, it is only to be understood

"Nothing in life is to be feared, it is only to be understood. Now is the time to understand more, so that we may fear less" ~ Marie Curie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My bedroom was easily my favourite place in the world , it was where I felt the most safe .

My room was painted white but one wall was full of photographs I had taken of my family , friends , scenery and animals and the room had a very artistic vibe to it . It was covered in lights , different rugs and always smelt of nutmeg and cinnamon due to the candles I burnt .

 It was covered in lights , different rugs and always smelt of nutmeg and cinnamon due to the candles I burnt

Photography was a huge hobby of mine, it felt like the only time where my mind was silent . I wasn't constantly obsessing over how people viewed me , I wasn't over analysing everything I did and I wasn't being critical of myself .

It was something I was good at . Something that I truly excelled at, which is why I wanted to study it in collage.

Speaking of , I didn't have very long until I had to get the rest of my applications off.

Throughout my life , despite being human , I had went to school with the supernatural. I lived in the Witches realm all my life even thought it was technically forbidden for anyone but Witches to live there due to how sacred the Royal Coven viewed the land .

However, one of my mothers was a Witch and as she was also the adopted mother of Blue who was best friends with Jasmine ( Enzos mother) who was the heir to the Witches realm , nobody was going to tell my mother no .

I felt incredibly blessed and grateful fo be able to live there but apart of me also hated it . Being surrounded by Witches and Wizards whilst being a human was a constant reminder of how I was nothing .

There was nothing special or different about me . I was just a human girl .

I wasn't very liked at my school either .

I wasn't bullied or picked on , I was just regarded with indifference and pity . I was looked at the weird quiet human girl who had a connection with some of the most important people in the universe . People were curious about me but they didn't bother to talk or interact with me unless it was necessary .