Chapter 22

'Only once in your life, I truly believe, you find someone who can completely turn your world around

'Only once in your life, I truly believe, you find someone who can completely turn your world around. You tell them things that you've never shared with another soul and they absorb everything you say and actually want to hear more. You share hopes for the future, dreams that will never come true, goals that were never achieved and the many disappointments life has thrown at you' ~ Bob Marley

Authors Note : I felt so bad about the last chapter with Raven hurting her parents feelings but we've finished Act one of the story . Act two we can now actually see Raven and Tyrs relationship develop to some degree . I know we all hate Tyr but I feel like the story is going to get so much more exciting . Enjoy ❤️

~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm going , my mind is made up" I said , my tone firm .

"And I said we won't allow you"

Taking a deep breath , I squeezed my eyes shut before saying " You're not my real parents , I don't have to listen to you . I don't need your permission to do anything and if you try and stop me , I'll run away . I don't need your blessing , I just want it" .

"Raven!" Gasped Zoey and Zia, looking at me in shock .

Blues lips turned thin and she stood up as if to shield my parents from me and my horrific words .

My stomach squeezed uneasily .

My eyes stayed glued to the floor , too cowardly to see the hurt that I knew would be embedded on my parents faces.

"I'll grab my stuff and then I'll go" I whispered out after I heard my mom let out a sob and before they could reply, I turned around and fled to my room .

"Are you okay ?" Francis murmured quietly as I began to stuff my belongings into various bags , letting out silent tears .

"What do you think?" I snapped , unable to stop myself .

This was all Francis's fault .

He was the reason I was in this predicament to start with .

It was his fault I was being forced to leave my house .

It was his fault that I had hurt my parents .

"Raven , I'm sorry but I had too. It's my job" Francis insisted.

"You could have warned me ! I-instead he turns up with Williams h-h-he-" I choked off my sentence , my hands shaking as Williams decapitated head came to my mind .

The image had completely traumatised me and I couldn't help the feelings of guilt and fear whenever I thought about it . He had lost his life because of me . I didn't even know if anyone knew that he was dead and the thought of his parents looking for him made my heart clench .

It was too much and I squeeze my eyes shut , trying to fend off the impending panic attack . I couldn't afford to have one right now , I had to leave before anyone got anymore suspicious .