25..

I had a dream last night that me and Calum were having séx. We were just doing oral, then he asked me to rim him so I did. Not gonna lie, it was really hot. I woke up really happy.

How are my Mikey girls doing? Love you all so much:* jeez I have never said that, it's cheesy.

--------------------------------------------

Calum's POV

After me and Mikey had a reunion he invited me and Luke inside, with Joey of course. Me and my boyfriend are currently sat on the sofa our little puppy sat between us like a sandwich. Being the nerd he is, Mikey is making us play a few rounds of Marino kart; of course he will win he spends his life on this thing.

"I AM YOSHI AND IF ANYONE TAKES THAT AWAY FROM ME, DON'T THINk I WONT CHOP YOUR BALLS OFF"

Michael has lost his chill. He gets a bit protective of that green dinosaur. I still remember the day I broke his Yoshi statue, he didn't speak to me for a week and made me pay for it and a McDonalds. Moral of the story; don't get between Michael and his nerdy hobbies.

Because me and Luke are utter shît at this game, we are on one team and Michael is on his own on the blue team. Cake is red team. The countdown starts and I grip my fake steering wheel. As soon as it hits one I apply pressure to the acceleration button making my fingers and knuckles go white.

All of the time I have known this rainbow haired boy, he constantly boasts about how amazing he is at gaming and his 'MLG 360 skillz' his words not mine. It's my time to show him what I, well what we are made of.

Me and Luke swerve into first and second place leaving the 'loser' trailing slowly behind us on third. Lucas being the breadstick he is, the dog sneezes making him jump as his kart swerves out of control into the mud.

"Goddamit Luke, YOU HAD ONE JOB" I shout in frustration. My full concentration is locked onto the screen. Just don't Fûck this up. Arming a red shell, Yoshi throws it at my vehicle making it do a front flip. Stopping in my tracks I huff as Michael passes me in first place.

"Swigty, swooty, I'm coming for that booty" the now 'winner' shouts at me not breaking a glance. Out of the corner of my eye Luke gives Michael the dirtiest look is ever seen someone give another human being.

"Oh baldy I'm coming for you" Luke says as he releases a blue shell on Yoshi. erupting a explosion Michael and the computer in first place stop as I overlap them, Luke joining me In second place, me going into first.

The finish line in in my sights, holding the acceleration button down as far as I will go I fly over the checkered line. Shortly followed by Luke.

"FUCK YES TAKE THAT YOU BOASTING PIECE OF SHÎT" I throw my controller into the couch making the dog jump. Luke pulls me into a hug as we share a celebratory kiss.

"What the hell are you doing Calum?" I look at Michael with a confused face.

"What do you mean Mikey?" Luke holds onto my side eyeballing the angry boy in front of us.

"This guy fûcking cheated on you with another girl. Are you really forgiving him! I bet you are boyfriends, no actually don't tell me, I don't even want the details!" My eyes go glossy. The blonde stands on front of me as I cry into the back of his top.

"Shut up Michael, you probably don't even know what love is!" Luke shoots back as I drench his top.

"I do know what love is thank you very much. That terrified boy who is stood behind you, I have been in love with him for THREE YEARS" more emotions is shown in Michaels voice.

"IF YOU LOVE HIM SO MUCH THEN WHERE WERE YOU WHEN HE GOT KIDNAPPED AND RAPED? HERE! PLAYING THESE STUPID GAMES!"
He paused "EVERY DAY I SAT AND CRIED INTO MY HANDS, DAY AND NIGHT! YOU PROBABLY DIDNT EVEN REALISE HE WAS GONE! YOU WILL NEVER LOVE HIM AS MUCH AS I DO"

Everything went black as Michael lunges forward and punches the blonde square in the face, making blood trickle down his face. I've had it. Using my spare hand, that isn't supporting Luke, I clip the lead onto Joey.

"Michael, do-ont call me-e, just le-eve me a-lone and do-on't touch me " I sniffle and wipe my nose with the back of my hand.

"Luke I'm so sorry please" he walks toward me which I just slap his arm away.

"I SAID DON'T FÛCKING TOUCH ME" slamming the door I slouch against the wood crying softy into my hands.

How has this happened?

My life has been like a roller coaster, but it's only going down.

--------------------------------------------

So yeah, sorry this is late I watched the walking dead rather than update earlier. Oops?

How do you feel about Mikey in this chapter?

Anyway thanks for reading, voting? Commenting?

Bye

Peace-_-Scarlett