12.......

Hey sorry for not updating for the last week my HDMI cord that allows me to use my laptop broke. I had to wait a week for my pocket money, so i could buy a new one. Sorry for a cliff-hanger, but I'm here again.

Enjoy

I don't see anything else except i hear the roar of the engine speeding and tyres squeaking

Calum's POV

The last thing i remember is feeling sleepy then passing out in Ashton's car. He must have carried me back into my house and put me too sleep, he is so nice. My eyes are hurting and stinging from last night when i passed out. I can feel a bed underneath me so i think i am safe. Wanting to look at my surroundings i open my eyelids to be met with a foreign room. What the hell? Did Ashton take me back to his place? Wanting to know what's going on i sit up on the bed, and rub my tired face. I am only in my boxers. I don't mind that Ashtons undressed me; i mean i am gay after all.

I look around for my clothes, but they aren't in the room. Eh oh well. Using my right foot i take a step across the wooden and cold floor. The door opens with ease. The room i just came out of leads to the kitchen, where Ashtons is stood in his boxers cooking breakfast.

Did we sleep together? My bum doesn't hurt and i don't remember topping. I always bottom. I swipe my messy bed hair to the side getting it out of my face.

"Good morning ash" i say walking across the tiles to where he is flipping pancakes. He turns around and he is wearing a blue apron that says 'kiss the chef' i don't think anymore and place a quick peck on his pink lips pulling away quickly. He obviously wants more so he kisses me again but holds onto my hips with a bit of force, not letting me go. I having morning breath make me feel yucky. We seemed to be in our own little world until i hear a beep and smell smoke.

"I'll go and open a window" i shout running over to the nearest curtains. Using my strength i push the window up, but they have padlocks on them.

"GET AWAY FROM THE WINDOW CALUM" Ashton shouts at me, red in the face. He is scaring me; i quickly cower away and stand in the corner with my back to the wall. What if Luke is telling the truth and I'm his next victim? The walls seem to close in on me and fear takes over me. I can't control my hands and legs from shaking. I pull my hands up to my face and sob into my palms. Not caring if Ashton sees.

"What's wrong love?" i look up and ignore him

"CALUM DONT YOU DARE IGNORE ME" i sink into my own tears. It gets interrupted quickly by a big hand being wrapped around my wrist, dragging me over to the table. My shoulders get pushed down and i land in a chair. He violently pushes me in; the edge of the wooden table goes straight into my abs making me feel winded.

"Do you want some pancakes honey?" the tears begin falling again as i looks downwards shaking my head.

A sliding noise is heard before a plate of American pancakes lands in front of me.

"Eat" i stay silent

"EAT" he gets more aggressive

"EAT YOU SKINNY PEICE OFSH*IT "they stream down my face, never ending. The chair Ashton was sat on previously goes backwards. His big heavy footsteps come heaving towards me. They stop as i feel my hair being pulled making me look him in the eyes.

"OPEN YOUR MOUTH SLUT" i just close my eyes and dream for it to end. He obviously didn't like that so he held my nose stopping me from breathing. No longer than 3 seconds later i open my mouth in a desperate attempt to get some air, but a fork full of food gets shoved into my mouth making me gag and cough.

"Chew it you slag" i won't give into him so i spit it onto his face. He is strong and i am weak, but the only thing that will make me weaker is by doing as he demands. I suddenly feel all my weight being lifted off of the chair and into a muscular pair of arms. He walks me into the bedroom lay's me on my back on the bed and lifts one hand up and handcuffs it to the headboard. I don't make any attempt to get out of his grasp he is too strong for me. I would rather lye here on my own rather than be with him.

"CALUM THOMAS HOOD YOU HAVE DONE A BAD THING DISOBEYING ME" the door slams and i lay here hoping that i am with Luke and that i believed him.

why am i so stupid?

------------------

so that just happened

bye

peace -_- scarlett