8....

sorry for the lack of updates if you read my smut book you will have seen about my laptop smashing and all that shiz, but im back for the moment. Louis is my little ball of sunshine, he makes me so happy even when he doesn't do anything. 

anyway update time.....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"oh its a surprise" he says holding my hand

calums pov

i know that i just met this hazel eyed man but i don't care. everyone deserves a a chance i will go out to lunch with him and then decide to give it a shot or not , ashton is currently walking in front of me holding my hand leading me through the busy streets, where many people are bumping into us. 

our fingers are enter twined and he occasionally looks back at me pushing a strand of sandy, curly hair out of his eyes. 

"here we are" he says opening the door for me as i timidly walk through the red wooden doors. this restaurant is so breathtaking it is a rustic with a bit of modern mixed in. as i walk with ashton through the restaurant he leads me to a quite corner of the cute restaurant. 

i smiled at him as he pulls7 out a chair for me to sit down. i plonked my bum down on wooden chair moving around to get comfortable. my phone is still my back pocket, swiftly i slide it out and place it on the nicely decorated table with a rose in the centre of it completing the romantic look. 

"so shall we order then" i ask picking up a menu off of the creme table cloth and examining it. ashton nods doing the same thing as me but poking his head over the top of the menu making silly faces at me making a big smile form on my face distracting me form reading. as on cue a waitress comes over with her short skirt and red lipstick. 

"hey boys what can i get you today" she says looking me up and down biting her lip as she twirls a lock of hair around her finger. since it is the middle of summer i decide to go for a lighter option.

"ill have the Mediterranean cous cous with cheese stuffed peppers please" i say handing her the menu with a simple grin placing my hand back on the table. 

"that sounds lovely i will have the same thank you" ashton says placing his hand on mine making me blush as we intertwine our fingers. the waitress went red and walked off. oh i love being gay.

while we wait for our food we just talk about our family, jobs and basically just everything the one thing that i did not mention is Luke. 

"here you are lads" a new person says that happens to be a man. he hands us our meals and a glass of water each. ashton thanks him as he walks away.

"so I'm taking it that you are out of the closet then" i say scraping up some cous cous and placing it in my mouth nearly orgasming at the taste. 

"yeah i am, i came out on my eighteenth birthday, it was like a mini present to me so i can be who i am all of the time" i nod chewing on my food cutting into the pepper letting the cheese ooze out as steam tumbles out into the air. 

"i came out when i was 14, i just knew i liked di-ck there was no questioning it" he giggles letting his dimples pop. oh god just like Luke although he only has one. no calum this is ashton he is completely different to Luke. do i like him or am i just trying to forget about Luke? 

"what are you thinking about babe" ashton says shaking me from my thoughts. 

"just work" i say lying to him.

i took the last bite of my meal and put my cutlery on the plate pushing it forward, my phone suddenly buzzed 

hey babe who is that guy you were with, btw that work top clings to your abs nicely ;) 

my face went red as ashtons eyebrows furrow on his forehead looking at my phone. 

"who the fu-ck is lukey haemmings" ashton says standing up to leave chucking money on the table. why did i forget to change the stupid name. i mentally face palm my self

"its no one just i promise" i say standing up to stop him from leaving. 

"look me in the eyes and tell me who this is" ash says holding onto my shoulders both of us stood up in the restaurant causing everyone to look at us. 

i take a deep breath and explain

"its luke we hooked up one time and he keeps on messaging me that's all, i promise" but that isn't all. 

"i still don't believe you cal" ash says looking down at his feet 

"will this prove it" was all i say before lifting his chin and planting a simple yet sweet kiss on his plump lips and pulling away. 

"yeah that proves it" 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

did you guys see lukes so called 'boner' i started laughing because he is such an awkward noodle. 

who top in cashton because i have no idea 

is anyone else annoyed at zayn for leaving his best friends and millions of fans for naughty boy i think that's what he is called? 

anyway bye (sorry for really late update I'm lazy AF) 

peace -_- scarlett