9.......

late update but oh well. i explained it all on my smut book and i cba to explain it all again.

i changed my name to calumsnuts from cake_i_ship

um yeah enjoy :) btw a lot of sh-it is going down in this chapter.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"yeah that proves it"

calums pov

yeah i kissed ashton and yeah i liked it. maybe he likes me back, i hope so. after we shared a quick kiss he walked me back to work, both of us walking down the street swaying our intertwined hands back and forth. this amazing curly headed stranger has managed to swoon me over in a matter of a few hours.

"hey calum can i have your number please?" ashton asks handing me his phone i nodded and quickly typed my number in handing it him back.

"ash i have to get back to work now, but call me and we can go on another date some time" i say holding his hand attaching my lips to his as he grabs a fist full of my hair turning it into a make out session. i pull away.

"ash seriously i need to get back to work but we can do that another time" i say pecking his cheek and turning around into my work place. i give him one more wave as he walks off texting someone. a few seconds later i get a text off an unknown number.

miss you already, babe ;) ash x

i giggle at his cuteness and add his contact under ashykins i reply with

cant wait to see you again, we need to arrange a date ;) xx

i turn my iphone off and slip it back into my pocket awaiting another one of ash's texts. i hope this will work out. i really like him, but every time we kiss i can only imagine Luke on the other end biting down on his lip ring. there is only one way of getting over Luke and that's moving on. i know he was just using me and he does not want to be anything with me.

i presume my place behind the till and wait for the endless day to drag on so i can go home again.

after work

i put my phone on silent when i was at work so i wouldn't get heckled by my boss. i checked my phone as i walk home and see one message from ashykins

ashykins

we can go to my favourite club on Friday with some of my mates you can invite a few of yours as well xx

me

okay ;) x i will invite Michael xx

he didnt reply for a few minutes so i just blasted blink182 through my headphones and carry on walking home.

the walk didn't taake that long. as soon as i got home i went straight up to my room to reply back to ash.

ashykins

its a date ill pick you and Michael up on Friday at 10 then xx

me

looking forward to it ash xx

for the rest of the night we just talked non stop. i was mid sentence replying to ashton when Luke's caller ID came across my screen. of course i changed his name to bastard hemmings at the end of the story i dont want anything to do with him anymore so i pressed decline and carried on texting ash.

Luke tried calling me ten times, each time i declined them.

"claum pick up your god dam phone i need to talk to you!" i hear Luke shout from his bedroom window. i groan as his caller ID comes across my screen again.

"what luke"

"hello to you as well calum, who is that guy you were with today?"

"if this is all you wan to ask me bye!" i go to press the end call button but he shouts at me

"calum, don't wait" i hear a sniffle coming from the other end

"are you crying?" i ask

"no, maybe shut up" we sit there in silence

"i will be round in a minute and you can explain" i say ending the call and jogging to his house. even though i am still angry for what he did to me, we still have a history and i still care for him. if he is crying then i want to comfort him.

i let my self into his house making my way up his stairs and into the familiar bedroom.

"l-luke" i say standing on the door ledge playing with my thumbs waiting for him to respond. all i get is a pair of glassy blue eyes with red puffy rims around them.

"oh luke whats wrong" i say sitting down on the bed pulling him into my arms letting his tears drench my shirt.

"i-i was s-so s-stupid" he pauses sniffles and carry's on "s-she c-cheated o-n me with my b-best friend" my heart drops when i remember that girl.

"i lo-o-st you over a GOD DAM SLUT" Luke gets angry and throws a pillow on the floor, he then grabs his hair and pulls on it his knuckles going white.

"luke calm down please" i try saying but he attaches his lips to mine .before i can push him off. his thin but sweet lips weld perfectly with my big soft lips, its like we are made to be .you want to know something else?

i dont push him off , i stay and enjoy the moment never wanting it to end

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

fin

peace -__- scarlett