6......

ts my girlfriend silly, ill see you soon babe ;) xxxxxxxxxx

calums pov

my phone fell out of my hand and hit the cold hard floor below my feet making a loud thud. this realy shouldn't be happening to me, i was never supposed to get feelings for that cheating peice of sh-it. i knew from the start of whatever we were that there would be something else.

it was too good to be true, i just knew it. i sit on my bed and place my head in my hands tugging at my brown hair, not giving a fu-ck if it hurt. i just need something that will hurt more. there has to be something that hurts more than heartbreak. 

it has only been a few days but its the most i have been comfortable around someone. he made me feel so loved, and he thought that i would be cool with him having a girlfriend. i hate people who cheat i want absolutely nothing to do with him anymore i am going to pretend that this whole 'Friends with benefits' thing never ever happened. 

it will be difficult because we are neighbours but he needs to know he fu-cked up. as i sit there my phone rings and goes off, rings and goes off, rings and goes off. this carried on for a good half an hour. 

the rings stopped coming so i picked it off the floor and notice a big crack going from left to right. i squint at the notification. 

78 missed calls from lukey.h

goddammit that stupid nickname. for the last time it rang and it rang for a few minutes. on the last ring i slid the answer button across the screen and sniffling before answering it. 

Luke, fu-ck you, you made me feel so loved for that day we spent together. but now i realize that you are a cheating bastard. i hope your so called girlfriend is fu-cking someone so you know what heart break feels like. i don't ever want you too speak to me again, if you come near me i will run in the other direction, don't text me, don't call me just 

i couldn't finish my sentence because the tears begin to flow faster than i could stop them. he begins talking. 

cal listen

no Luke don't call me cal, don't call me. go fu-ck your girlfriend you seem to love so much. goodbye lukey

i end the call pressing the red button and wipe the tears that had fell onto my phone soaking the screen.  i did the thing i knew best i pulled the curtains closed, shutting Luke out of my life for good. 

flashback to the night before

"lukey stop taking pictures on my phone" i try and say but he interrupts me by kissing me on my lips and taking a picture of both of us, with our lips in full contact. 

"wait here" he says while running to grab something. while he is gone i swipe through our cute selfies. 

"I'm back, now face me" he says pulling chin towards him. i do as he says and he draw three whiskers on each of my cheeks, and finishing off with a black nose he does the same to himself. 

"come here babe ,between my arms" i nod and sit on his lap with his arms around me holding the phone out in front of him snapping selfies one after the other filling my phone with pictures.

end of flashback

yet another tear slipped down my cheek as i swipe through our pictures. i look down at my hand and realize there is black ink on it. i sprint to the bathroom and wash my face furiously scrubbing on my face to get the hurtful memories to go away. 

but no matter how hard i scrub it doesn't go the ink has gone but the mental memories still lay embedded deep in my mind eating me form the inside out. i lift my head up and look up at my self in the mirror. my face is a light red and eyes bloodshot with a centre of brown. 

how did he do this to me? 

fin 

peace -_- scarlett