18....

New chapter, lil Cal on top.

Enjoy

----------------------------------------------
Luke's POV

For the last three days my mind has always been worrying, not a single hour has gone by without me thinking about Calum. My train of thought always goes to how defenceless he must be. He has muscle, but Ashton is very strong he also plays games on the brain that will turn you slowly insane.

When he raped me he told me he would kill my entire family if I called the police. For two weeks carrying on from him abusing me, he would stand outside my house holding a baseball bat. That scared me half to death so I didn't dare tell the police his identity. Then my family decided to move, but he found me; well not me, Calum.

Since the police told us that Ashton and Calum had moved from their previous place, we haven't had any more info on where they are. Suddenly my phone rings, so I quickly pick it up.

"Hello Luke we have a lead on mr Hoods location, we will pop round to his mothers house in five minutes you should be there" the officer says to me.

"Thank you, see you there" with that they hung up and I leapt out of bed to get changed.

Once I had threw some decent everyday clothes on I run over to my neighbours house. Stopping at the door I knock.

"Let yourself in honey" honey? Mrs Hood must be beginning to like me then.

"Ah Luke we need you for something" I walk into the kitchen where a large gathering of officers stand huddled around various laptops. I get handed a printed picture.

"Is this Ashton Irwin, the one who kidnapped Calum Hood?" The image is a curly headed man stood in a shop of some kind, maybe a garage. Narrowing my eyes a I notice his large hands and feet.

"Um do you have any pictures of his face?" I ask, seconds later I get handed another picture.

This one clearly shows his face. I notice how his hair curves round his face and his muscles bulging through his t-shirt. It hurts to look at him in the face after all he did to me.

"Yep that's him" I say passing over the image.

"Right ok, Peter I need his licence number plate. Tyler, also his face being on every television in America as a wanted criminal. Be sharp we don't know how long this boy has to live" with that they all packed away the gear and left the house. How long he has to live? Calum is going to be fine. I need to tell myself that he is going to be fine.

----------------------------------------------Calum's POV

All of this constant abuse is starting to take a toll on my body. Over the last few days I have noticed my naturally tan skin getting paler and paler, as if the sun never existed. My collar bone bones have always been noticeable, but my ribs have always been covered by my abs. The faint six pack line is fading and my ribs poking through.

All this moving, not staying in a place for more than one minute is making me more and more paranoid, that I am never going to be found. Last minute we were in a dessert and dry area, now we are in a town. Maybe this could go federal or whatever you call it.

The mental side is beginning to take effect. Before all this happened I was so confident with my body, but now I just want to hide in a box away from the world.

Ashton hasn't left my side since the second I tried to escape. It is driving me crazy not seeing anything other than the interior of this car. The last time I spoke to Ashton he said that we are going to go and stay in a hotel in a city somewhere?

Right now I don't trust him, but what are my other options. Each and every time we drive past a police car he tells me to put my head down. I doubt they will be looking at me to that extent.

Uh what a wonderful life I have, being someone's séx slave.

----------------------------------------------Just a filler I suppose.
Do you guys like the amount I'm updating, or should I slow down on updates?

Bye

Peace-_-Scarlett