IT HUrTs

Hearing all of my friends talk about going to see 5 seconds of summer hurts so much because I know I'm not going. I have begged my dad for tickets the second they came out and he said no over and over again. all he says is that the tickets are a waste of time and money.
I'm not the person to get angry easily but when I hear about people not liking them and still going, why would you go? To rub it in people's faces like me. i get it you get what you want. this girl in my class is going on the Friday and Saturday, because she is a massive fan and has been for nearly three years.
But this other girl is going and I asked her what her favourite song is she looks so perfect.
JUST STOP
IF ONE MORE PERSON RUBS IT IN MY FACE THAT THEY GET TO SEE CALUMS CHUBBY CHEEKS, HEAR LUKES PERFECT VOICE, AND MICHAEL'S AMAZING GUITAR SOLOS. LAST BUT NOT LEAST WATCH ASHTONS TONED MUSCLES WORK AT THE DRUMS.
they get to see my world when they don't even know their names.
I'm sorry I'm just so sad and I can't stop crying.
All I want to do is see them, that is all I want. oh and my one direction children as well but my parents won't let me go to arenas because of my fear of big crowds (Last time I passed out)
I'm gonna watch Netflix while eating cereal.
Bye