2......

"I'm calum hood" 

calums pov

he looked at me with his big ocean eyes. 

"nice name ,hood" he says to me winking yet again.

"dude, have you got something in your eye or something because you keep winking at me" i question him looking down at my hands.

"no that is on purpose babe" he bit his lip and continues "hey do you want to come over and play video games later, my parents wont be in?" why does it matter that his parents wont be in? he is probably just a fUck boy who shags everything that moves. 

"sure let me put your number in your phone so you can text me to come over" i say grabbing his phone and making him put his pass code in and adding my phone number into his contacts under..

caly-hood

"here you go" i say holding his phone out waiting for him to grab it, as he grabbed it our fingers grazed each-over creating a fuzzy feeling in my belly for the third time today. i pulled away quickly and coughed before speaking.

"so I'm going but text me when  you want me to come over" i spoke while walking back to my house to go on the deep and scary place people call tumblr. i try to sneak past my family so they don't involve me in human interaction. 

tiptoeing (in my jordans) past my family successfully i open my bedroom door, lock it, and tug my shirt over my head and roll up into a burrito wrapping my duvet around me to presume the internet position. 

ten minutes into my expedition i have already stumbled upon countless pictures and gifs  of 'larry' having sex and other things, i always try to avoid these because it makes me really horny and i have to you know to get rid of it. 

i try and continue but the tightness in my boxers is to uncomfortable to ignore and pretend its not there. 

"calum we are just popping out for a bit, i have Mali and your father with me so be good" my mun shouts up the stairs.

"i will mum, bye" i shout back to her. i heard the door shut a few minutes later and the car engine starts and they drive off. now i can have a wank. i  untangle myself from the duvet and set my laptop to the side of me. i tug my jeans and boxers down letting my erection spring loose. i put a larry smut gif full screen on my laptop. 

(play the video now enjoy) 

i take my member in my hand sliding it up and down in slow movements making me moan. as i increase the  speed my hand creates a slapping noise on the base of my dick

"oh shit" i moan out again as my speed increases yet again making my breathe hitch inhaling quickly. my wrist flicks up and down making more friction sending the pleasure straight to the pit of my stomach making it do leaps and flips. 

"uh uh uh uh" i moan matching the sequence of my pumping. my lip had somehow found itself between my teeth as i bite down hard drawing some blood. the familiar feeling of climaxing has arrived. i screw my eyes shut, as i throw my head back making my neck veins pop out.

every stoke brings me closer to climaxing. my dIck twitches in my hand so i go faster to make it come quicker. 

"oh shIt" i shout as white spurts of cum drips out of my cOck. i grab a tissue wipe off the cum screw it up and tosses it in the trash. i roll out of bed and pull my boxers back on but put joggy bottoms on instead of jeans for comfort. 

my phone makes a 'ding' signalling that i have a new message. 

you know you really need to learn how to shut curtains babe - Luke xx

my face flushed red and i pulled my curtains shut quickly for the second time today.my phone dings again. 

aww you are embarrassed, come over now my parents just went out- lukeyxx

i add Luke's number to my contacts quickly as.. 

lukey_h 

have a scary movie ready, I'm coming - cal xx

literally coming and OK ;) - lukey xx

shut up don't even mention it when I'm round yours - cal xx

i will try not too ;) - lukey xx

i turn my phone off shoving it into my phone. before going out the door i leave a note for my mum

im going to lukes (the neighbor) i will be back before 12 if I'm any later ill text you :) cally xx

"that will do" i say as i click off the pen. i grab the key off of the hook open the door ,locking the door behind my self i walk over to Luke's door and knock. 

"come in" he shouts from inside. i open the door and close it behind me walking into the living room i notice blankets and pillows on the floor making a little den and Luke lying on it. 

"well come on then lie down"

fin

peace -_- scarlett