11........

So um yeah that's me so yeah..... Thanks for 1k on this book enjoy anyway :)

--------------------------------------------------

"H-he r-rap-ed me, he raped me cal"

Calum's POV

The words came at me like a bullet being shot by a gun; it hit me right in the heart. Are we thinking of the same Ashton? Surely not, I'm thinking of a giggly, curly headed, dimpled boy who has massive biceps. The thought of anyone raping Luke just makes my blood boil. His mom obviously knows about the incident.

"Lukey look at me" i feel the tips of his quiff glide past my nose as he looks me in the eyes.

"How long ago did happen?" i ask wanting to get to the bottom of this

"Two years ago, i was 16 he was 18" them two having sex at that age is illegal anyway. Surely he would be in prison right now.

"Did you tell the police" he shakes his head in a quick manor

"He told me that if i tell the cops he'll kill me. I told the police that i don't know who raped me, that i was drugged. I had a shower and changed my clothes so they had no evidence. The entire case got stopped at a dead end because i hid everything that they could have used against him"

I feel even more attached to this boy, than i ever had done before. My date with Ash is tomorrow, i will give him one chance to prove that he is a nice guy. Maybe he has changed, or maybe it's a different guy. After three hours of me and Luke cuddling on his bed i decided to go home and get a good night's sleep.

Skipping to the next night because I'm lazy AF

My hands are sweating so badly. He is picking me up in five minutes. I am pacing back and forth in my living room, wearing my usual skinny jeans but i have a button up top on as well as my vans.

Ding dong

Crap, Luke calm down it might not even be the same person Luke is talking about. Just give him a chance. Using my right hand i reach for the door handle and twist quickly to reveal a very tidy Ashton. Rather than his hair being down and wild he has it in a nice topknot. He has a button up in a maroon type shade, and of course black skinny jeans.

"You look beautiful Calum" i blush at his compliment

"You don't look to bad yourself" i shot back stepping out of my house and locking the door

"Were going to a restaurant on the other side of town, if that's all right with you?" I nod my head as my nerves start to get to me

The next half an hour consisted of an awkward silence with Ashton driving next to me. For the entire time i was sat playing with my sleeves. What if he is actually a rapist? What have i done, oh god I'm so scared right now my hands are shaking as my heartbeat increases. Luke would never lie to me, especially over something like that.

Okay calm down Calum, just get through the next hour maybe two and then you can go home and never call him again.

"Were here" i force a smile n my face and grab the handle with my sweaty hands pulling it open and stepping out. This is the most expensive restaurant there is where i live. The venue is breath taking with its red curtain and crème decorations. In big flashing lights i says 'a never ending memory' that i such a cute name. Being me i had to trip over the curb on the way into the room.

"Love are you ok?" he called me 'love' oh god, oh god.

"Yeah, I'm fine thank you" i say back grabbing onto his hand as he helps me up. I straighten my jeans and brush the dirt off of my knees.

As we walk through the entrance we come to a very posh dressed man holding a clipboard.

"Ah Mr. Irwin lovely to see you" does he come here often or something? He must have a LOT of money it costs the world to eat here. I keep quite trailing behind Ash.

"Here you go babe" Ashton says as he pulls out a red velvet seat for me to sit on.

"Thank you".

Anonymous POV

The restaurant has a very romantic and chilled out environment. After deciding between two dishes Calum decided to go for the beef wellington as for Ashton he went for the lobster spaghetti. Both of them ate while having casual conversation back and forth just getting know each over.

The evening came to a standstill ad the two men finished up the last forkful of their high cuisine dish.

"I'm just going to pop to the bathroom" the kiwi boy said as he stood up placing his napkin on the table. One the raven haired boy disappeared around the corner Ashton took one last look around at everyone, who is busy eating, and pulled a white packet out of his pocket.

He swiftly grabs a knife off of the table sliding it on the plastic packet accidentally spilling some powder on his trousers, which he just wipes off. The mysterious man next grabs Calum's glass of wine and brings it closer to his pocket tipping the unknown powder into the red liquid stirring it with a spoon making sure all the traces are hidden.

If Ashton was any slower his date would have noticed, but he does it in the nick of time.

"Hi" the kiwi boy says sitting down again.

"Should we get ice cream on the way home, instead o staying in here?" Ash asks wiping his hands on his jeans under the table.

"Yeah sure that sounds like fun" Calum gets up to leave but the older boy places a hand on his arm stopping him.

"Shouldn't we finish our drinks first?"

"Oh yeah sorry" the younger boys says grabbing his wine glass bringing it to his lips. Ashton watches with intense stares as the red liquid slides down the unknowing kiwi's throat.

"Should we go now then?" ash agrees, so they walk hand in hand of the restaurant.

Calum's POV

My legs are hurting and my eyes are drooping. I slide into the car with the little energy i have left. I don't see anything else except i hear the roar of the engine speeding and tyres squeaking

--------------------------------------------------

Peace-_- Scarlett