22...

These last few chapters are basically going to be smut and fluff. On the last chapter something BIG is going to happen *wink wink*.

Enjoy

----------------------------------------------Calum's POV

Last night was easily the best night of my life. I want to spend the rest of the day, tangled in duvets with my boyfriend. That isn't going to happen, because we need food and Liz is hungover from last night. She gave me and Luke the responsibility of doing the weekly food shop.

I have never done this before and it will be fun I suppose?

"Cal have a shower with me?"

"Hell yeah" me and Luke are still naked from last night, since we like to sleep skin to skin.

The bathroom is already steaming up from the shower. I step in first, allowing the hot jets to engulf me in an orgasmic sensation. I feel a taller figure stand behind me embracing my hips and pressing his member into my bum.

"Luke we can't, your mum is next door" he huffs and steps back a space. A shampoo bottle makes a farting noise as some white cream makes a pool on my boyfriends hand.

Coming up behind me again he massages the wash through my scalp and runs his hands through my brown hair. We switched places and I did the same to him. When I wash his blonde hair I have to stand up on my tippy toes.

After half an hour of us making out and lathering each other's body's under the warm droplets of water. We got out and got dressed. Plopping two slices of bread in the toaster I flip the kettle on preparing two cups of coffee and Vegemite on toast.

"Thanks babe, what time do you want to head out shopping?" I pour the boiling water into the mugs and melting the coffee granules.

Once I hade made the toast I sit down opposite Luke, on the dining table.

"Let's eat this this then head out ok?"

"Sure thing, babe"

----------------------------------------------
"Lukey how much longer, I'm bored" we have been shopping for a few hours now and my feet are beginning to hurt.

"Um we just need to grab some dish cloths, then we can go" I clap my hands together.

"you go and line up, I will grab the dish cloths" pecking him quickly on the lips I run quickly down the isles.

Targeting the multi coloured fabric I grab them and run back to Luke. Throwing it Into the basket I join my boyfriend as he loads the items into the conveyer belt.

After five minutes of waiting in line and paying, we both walk out of the supermarket. Very quickly we load the car up and decide to go for a coffee before going home.

On the way to Starbucks we pass a pet shop, being me I can persuade Luke very easily. As we step foot inside of the shop I instantly lock eyes with a white Husky puppy. Not letting go of Luke's hand I drag him with me.

"Oh Lukey look at him!" I jump up and down on the spot

"No"

"Wait why does it say one day left?" I gesture my hand for a member of staff to come over and explain to us.

"We have a policy, the animal can stay here for three weeks and if they don't get sold by that time well..."

"Just say" I beg her

"They get taken away to be put down" my eyes tear up and I look over at Luke.

"Lukey please he only has one day left then, then, he dies" I cry into his chest

"Oh god, my mum is not going to be happy about this. We'll take him" the second he says that I jump into his arms.

For the next half an hour, while they get him ready, we look around the shop for some pet supplies. I end up getting a bed a collar, food, treats, toys, bowls, bones.

"Before we let you go, what would you like to call him?" I think hard then come up with perfect name.

I stare into his eyes, one blue and one grey, I already love him.

"I would like to call him Joey"

----------------------------------------------I just went with it, I don't really have a plan. Comment some cute things they can do, I honestly had no idea what I want to to.

Nearly 4k eek

Bye

Peace-_-Scarlett