16...

Look at the lil noodle
Hey update time, thank you to ancakeshipper For suggesting the name I really like it and I changed the cover as well.

Enjoy

----------------------------------------------

Luke's POV

So we ended up calling the police and they came over. All the questions were rather boring, I just want Calum home so I can cuddle him and tell him I love him. Since the police officer We have Is nice he is going to go over and investigate the apartment today.

I know in my heart that he has gone already, he is too clever to stay in one spot. The second he saw Cal on the phone he probably picked up a bag and his credit card and legged it.

I sigh and go back over to my house, where I will spend the rest of the night crying into my pillow.

I hope they find something.

Anything

Anonymously POV

The police officers broke down the door after finding the correct apartment. The kitchen floor had blood all over it and a knife missing from the chopping block.

Luke had told them about Ashton cutting up Calum with a butchers knife so they know what to expect what to see when they enter the kitchen.

The bedroom still has the handcuffs locked onto the bed not moved.

Calum had forgotten to tell Luke about him being raped, but he probably figure it out for himself looking at the hickeys that were laid on the tan boys neck and chest.

Nothing else was found, they took a few samples of Luke's blood and took the 'torture' devices that are dotted around the apartment. The worst thing the police have to do is report back to Calum's family and friends about his disappearance.

Calum's POV

One second I remember being cut with a knife on my thighs and wrists as a way of Ashton's punishment for trying to escape. He tied my wrists together and the blood has soaked through the bandages from the rope rubbing against my cuts over and over again.

I have no idea where I am, but we are in some kind of car park. He just went to grab some food and other items from the shop. I need to leave breadcrumb type of clues for the police to follow me. I just want to go home to Luke.

He locked the doors but I can control the windows from in here. Right Cal think. I grab a map from the glove compartment and tear out the last page. This is gonna be nasty, but I want them to find me.

I twist my hands a bit so I can reach my thigh cuts. I use my pointer finger to get some escaped blood. I draw a simple smiley face with kitty whiskers on. Lastly I signed my name 'Cal' and slid the paper out of the little crack at the top of the window.

This paper is my only hope, and the police. Shît he is coming I have to lick the blood off of my finger to hide the evidence, but not forgetting about the map. The mentally taste makes me nearly throw up everywhere but it's better than more punishment. The curly haired man slides into the seat and runs a hand through his locks.

"You are already all over the news" I smile "don't you grin do you know what this means?"

He slaps me hard around my face leaving a red hand mark. I shake my head at the question.

"It means if they catch us, we will never be able to be together"

This man really is crazy.

----------------------------------------------

I think I wrote a bit more than last time?

Who is enjoying where this is going?

Just a random question, if you have any piercings. Which ones do you have? I have my helix on my right a lower helix on the same ear and my first and seconds on both ears.

Bye

Peace-_-Scarlett