13....

Hey update time people. If you want to i have a new book out i have written the introduction, but i have not published the first part yet. It is called 'alone' and it is a cake AU because cake is amazing.

I'm sorry for this chapter.

------------------------------------

"CALUM THOMAS HOOD YOU HAVE DONE A BAD THING DISOBEYING ME" the door slams and i lay here hoping that i am with Luke and that i believed him.

Why am i so stupid?

Calum's POV

I have no idea how long i have been laying here for, but i know it has been a long time. Ashton has walked past the room with his big shoes on making a thump every time he makes a step. I can see the shadow of his feet through the crack at the bottom of the door. Is it day or night? Well i don't know that because that mentally wrong person bordered the windows up so i can't see anything. The sound of my breathing fills the room as well as Ashtons movements.

My wrist hurts from being in this handcuff for so long.

The doorknob twists and the raging curly headed man walks in. I curl up into a ball to try and hide from him. My body is cold because i am only in my boxers. The microscopic hairs on the back of my neck stand up on edge as my kidnapper walks over to my side of the bed. What is he doing? I ask myself as he rummages through the chest of draws.

"Ah here it is thought you stole it for a second then, silly me and silly you if you stole it" he puts his face right in front of mine "you know Cal you are very stupid for not doing what i wanted. I was going to be nice and gentle on you, but now i think i might have to punish you" i hope he is not thinking of it.

"I'm taking it you are not a virgin?" my blood ran cold as i tugged on the metal cuff. I hear him grab the other pair of cuffs out of the drawer walking over to the other side. Tears begin running down my already puffy eyes and onto my neck.

"Ash please, you need help" he stopped and stares at me.

"I DO NOT NEED HELP, I AM NEVER GOING BACK THERE. YOU CAN'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO. IF I WANT TO HAVE S*EX WITH MY BOYFREND THEN I WILL!" oh no he thinks I'm his boyfriend!

"Im not your boyfriend and this is considered rape" i whisper

"I will never rape you, this is called making love" the handcuff clicks shut and i am useless.

"Please don't-"a piece of cloth is tied around my head and it stops me from speaking. He is really going to do it, isn't he? This is what Luke warned me about and i was stupid enough to go on a date with him.

"Don't worry Cal, you will love this. Maybe we can get married and adopt children. Oh Cal i love you" the tears get soaked into the cloth. I pull on the restraints shaking the bed.

I hear Ashtons belt being unbuckled. Next his top gets thrown somewhere in the room, a zipping noise is heard and his jeans join it. He straddles my hips and begins sucking hickeys into my neck. He travels downwards making butterfly kisses all the way down to my boxers. Using his teeth he pulls them down, in one swift movement. I feel his lips on my member, my brain is saying no. My body is saying yes. I have no control over this.

He rips the condom open and slides it on himself, next the lube. He does not prep me; i try and prepare myself for the extreme amount of pain that s going to follow. My legs get lifted over his shoulders.

He lines himself up.

I feel him fill me up with one quick thrust.

"Ugh Cal so tight" i just sob "don't scream I'm taking the gag off i want to hear your beautiful moans" the piece of cloth gets removed and instantly he attaches his lips onto mine.

Please. Please. Please just let me die.
----------------------------------------------
Don't kill me. Thanks for 2k on this book.

Peace-_-Scarlett