19....

So there is only 11 chapters left :(

Anyway update

Enjoy

----------------------------------------------Luke's POV

Since my last piece of information, they have found his licence plate. Now we just wait for a speed cameras to pick it up, then the game is back on. He thinks he is clever, but he doesn't know the entire of America are looking for him.

Rather than sit around I decide to watch some television to clear my troubled mind. My finger presses the on button to be met with the news.

"Today Mr Irwin has been seen running out of a shop and jumping into his black car. In the passenger seat seems to be a very tired Mr Hood"

Ashton's POV (earlier that day)

My car is running on empty so I need to fill up the tank. Since I am pretty much a wanted criminal I have to be very sneaky. Not spending more than five minutes in one place.

I turn the steering wheel so I drive into the petrol station. Quickly I hop out of my car, and begin filling her up. Constantly my hands are shaking and my mind never at rest.

The most tricky part is paying. Using my big feet I step into the garage. Not buying anything else I go straight up to the counter.

"Number three please" the cashier nods and begins punching numbers into the till. He motions the phone gesture over to his friend. The sweat builds up. After handing over the money I speed walk out of the shop.

Calum's POV

Ashton seems more worried than usual, he seems more on edge. I suddenly hear police sirens behind us and my heart lifts up.

"Ashton just pull over it has ended" a megaphone shouts out.

"Hold on Cal" he changes gears and drives faster speeding down the highway. By now there is a chopper above us, shining a light. Quite a lot of cars are chasing behind us.

All of a sudden I feel the wheels get blown out from underneath us. They must of put spikes on the road. With the wheel getting blown the car slides out of control and begins doing barrel rolls down the motorway.

The whole world goes black.

No longer than a few minutes later I get awoken by Ashton pulling me out of the turned over car. A gun get pointed to my head.

"Don't come near me" Ashton shouts to the approaching officers.

"Please it is over, just let the boy go home"

"He is mine"a hear a click as he loads the bullets. My mind rings as a sniper goes off shooting the curly haired boy in the lower leg.

As he reaches down to tend to his wound I run and never look back. The police officers hurry me into a car. Trough the steamed up window I see Ashton being put into cuffs. He mouths "I love you" to which I responded with a middle finger.

I am going home, to see Luke.

----------------------------------------------Cal is safe now, should I do a sequel?

Anyway, did you enjoy it? Short but hey ho

Bye

Peace-_-Scarlett