17....

Some people want cutie Ashton, but he needs to be mean for the story. Im not even sorry if you don't like how Ashton is then leave.

Well enjoy

----------------------------------------------

Calum's POV

I think we left the shop car park about an hour ago, but I have just lost all track of time recently. Where we are now is anyone's guess. It is pitch black dark outside, but I can barely make out a lining of green fern trees. So we are probably at some kind of forest.

"Get out and stand over there in front of the headlights" Ashton says to me, wait what does he want me to do? I don't have the energy to fight back so I just open the door and stand in the light. The crazy man soon follows me undoing my wrists.

The blood soaked ropes get dropped on the ground, hopefully he forgets about them so it's another breadcrumb for people to follow my trail. The feel his finger tips trace my neck and the hickey that he placed there forcefully the day before.

"Take your clothes off" I don't have many clothes on as it is. My shaking hands grab the hem of my jumper and slip it over my head.

"Oh honey, and the rest" the only item remaining are my boxers. Taking one last glance at my surroundings, where no people are. Taking a much time as I can I pull them down.

"Now put these on" he pulls a pair of pink lace panties out of his back Jean pocket and hands them to me. I have never worn panties before, but Im not going to try and fight him. My legs are cold from the chilly night breeze and goosebumps form all over my body.

My now clammy hands pull the new piece of clothing up my toned thighs. Once they are placed on my hips I wrap my arms around my torso, to keep in any kind of heat.

Ashton's hot breathe is all over my body, my innocence was forcefully given to him. The one person I wanted to give it to was Luke. Obviously I can't anymore.

A slapping noise is heard and a big hand makes its presence on my asš. He grabs my neck and pulls me close to him, while grinding his growing member into my laced bum.

"You know Calum? I have always wanted to give you a nice good fûcking in those panties" no words come out so I just shake my head and let the tears flow down my face.

"Come on last time was fun. You looked so good under all of my power, useless and tied up" my mind rushes back to that night and shocks of fear flush to my cheeks.

"Fine then back in the car now!" I go to pick up the sweater off of the floor, but he swats my hand away and pushes me onto the cold ground. A stinging pain runs up my leg as my knee got grazed.

After a few seconds of me sitting on the floor I stand up and make my way back to the car. I have given up all hope of me being found, this nightmare is never ending as I don't seem to wake up.

"Come and sit on daddy's lap, baby" not wanting to find out what will happen if I object, I straddle his waist in only my panties. "Oh baby so hot, daddy likes this" the tears well up again.

He grabs a new piece of rope, so my wrists are tied behind the headrest. I know where this is going. His hardening bulge grinds against me, making an uncomfortable feeling arise for the second time.

"Now kitten, be quite for daddy while he grabs the condom" while he is busy I try and undo my bonds that are holding me back. They don't budge.

This time when I look down his jeans are around his ankles, being joined by his boxers. He slips the condom on, and pulls my panties to the side. Of course he doesn't use lube, he never does.

I felt the head press against my entrance as it gets pushed in slowly and painfully. A few tears escape, as Ashton sucks hickeys onto my neck.

Once he went all the way in the familiar feeling comes back around.

I am just a weak skinny slut.

----------------------------------------------

This was an odd chapter.

I didn't plan that it sort of just happened.
Do you guys want anything to happen in this story? Comment some suggestions if you want IDK.
Nearly at 3k yass. Thanks.

Bye

Peace-_- Scarlett